Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i tested positive for corona fuck man im panicking so hard right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
how the fuck do i calm down :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Oh no you only have a 99% chance of survival. You’ll be fine mate just take some time off work and rest and go to the hospital if it gets bad enough

99.7% survival rate

God I would kill to have like a 0.03% of roping due to the flu.

How about you stop being such a massive pussy?

who cares? I'd consider it a blessing if corona killed me

You're lucky.

right
make sure you are at peak health you need to go on this stack

viitamin c powder 5 grams a day
glutamine powder 10 grams a day
vitamin d 5000iu per day
strong multivitamin

at 4 litres water a day or juice just get minimum 4 litres

if you are under 55 huge chance of survival, if you do above you give yourself best chance to fight off as immune system will be pumped ready to kick ass

Bro you can think for yourself can't you?
Sure I mean there's many ways to increase death risk, I could straight up rope, exit bag, jump in front of a tube train to ruin normies day but unintentional roping is different.

some articles say even if you recover, your lungs will be permanently damaged and your sense of taste and smell won't ever return fully.
and you will develop an allergy to hair dye.
plus, apparently COVID is very bad for your hair follicles and causes balding that doesn't go away once you recover.

Enjoy the permanent brain damage :feelsokman:

right
make sure you are at peak health you need to go on this stack

viitamin c powder 5 grams a day
glutamine powder 10 grams a day
vitamin d 5000iu per day
strong multivitamin

at 4 litres water a day or juice just get minimum 4 litres

if you are under 55 huge chance of survival, if you do above you give yourself best chance to fight off as immune system will be pumped ready to kick ass
thanks mane

How can an incel get it though... we're already forced into isolation.

But if you went maskless this one's on you nigga.

Oh no you only have a 99% chance of survival. You’ll be fine mate just take some time off work and rest and go to the hospital if it gets bad enough

You are afraid of the flu?

how the fuck do i calm down :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Can't be worse than being a ricecel like @PPEcel & seeing your women railed by Cumskin Chad who makes a cumsleeve out of Noodles cunts.

Stop being such a cuck for the media. Corona is like the flu if you're not 70+

Death rate of 0.26%, mortalities highly concentrated in the over 50s with preexisting conditions.

If you’re young and relatively healthy you’ll live and there’s even a likelihood you’ll have only very very minor symptoms.

Just get vaxxed bro

Okay calm down and take a deap breath. If you are under 40 without any major health problems then you'll be safe and sound. Cheer up :feelzez:

JFL at not wanting to die desperately, what a faggot OP. :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

Have sex daily to strengthen you immune system.

what trips me out is that i used to be a smoker and im fat
I'm fat too and I got corona shit back in July. I could barely do things for maybe 5-6 days, but it quickly got better. Still had some symptoms like fatigue for almost a month after it. As already said here, 99.7% you'll be fine.

Can't be worse than being a ricecel like @PPEcel & seeing your women railed by Cumskin Chad who makes a cumsleeve out of Noodles cunts.

Honestly I don't believe in the concept of racial allegiance so I'm not necessarily madder at noodlewhores than I am at cumskin foids or black foids.

That said, the WMAF/AMWF disparity is notable because it is evidence of the racepill. It is unbelievable that some white users still deny that whiteness is generally incompatible with inceldom

what trips me out is that i used to be a smoker and im fat
I'm assuming you're young, right? Don't worry about it. I've had some of my older ill family members get it and survived, and one of whom is in their late 60s and has terminal lung cancer. Stop listening to the fear-mongering media. Consume cheese, nuts, berries, and drink a shit tone of water, herbal tea, dark coffee.

already taking em anything else?
Take around 160mg of aspirin to stop blood clotting. Zinc and nicotine lozenges. I think some study showed smokers had higher survival rates because they didn't get blood clots.

Fuck I read up on a shit tone of treatments for this and medical articles. There was some other possible treatments like anti-malaria drugs, but that's not over-the counter.

Can't be worse than being a ricecel
JFL at being a literal faggot cuck ricecel for obvious preselection political puppets and not being tortured slowly with a red hot poker, just lol. He should be torturefuel for PFL-cels to enjoy, ngl. Drowning his family tree in lava should be a 100$ treat, srs.

cough on foids tbh

It’s a meme dude. It’s nothing serious. 99.97% survival rate. The 0.03% that die are oldcels. It’s a giant hoax