Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i tested positive for corona fuck man im panicking so hard right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
already taking em anything else?
L-Lysine is an antiviral, immune system boosting amino acid

Good Luck

Honestly I don't believe in the concept of racial allegiance so I'm not necessarily madder at noodlewhores than I am at cumskin foids or black foids.

That said, the WMAF/AMWF disparity is notable because it is evidence of the racepill. It is unbelievable that some white users still deny that whiteness is generally incompatible with inceldom

Mate I was having a laugh. Newsflash. You can be white and still be an incel. Being white and ugly and short are massive fails.

Bye OP you’re gonna die

Go out and cough at people

Most likely you won't die, but if you do at least you won't be suffering anymore

If you want to read more on this, I would suggest googling " EVMS CRITICAL CARE COVID-19 MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL " by Dr Paul Marik. He has some controversial ideas, but to my surprise since the last time I checked it, he added ivermectin to a list of potential meds to be used.

Otherwise his protocols are at least 80% in line with what I heard from people whose relatives recovered successfully even from moderate-to-severe cases.

It's a fake virus that hasn't been isolataed. There's no way for sure if you have the rona or not. You probably have some mild form of the flu that's a false positive. They test for common antibodies that would pop up for the common cold. You're fine.

Oh no you only have a 99% chance of survival. You’ll be fine mate just take some time off work and rest and go to the hospital if it gets bad enough
This. Corona-chan is a failure. And it wont even affect the economy because

You'll be fine, hopefully you don't end up with singed lungs though.

Go wipe snot all over foid type shop door handles when it's late. Not like they can do the same to us as afterall; male only spaces no longer exist.:waitwhat:

Last edited:
Supposed to be lifefuel. Get well, if you wish though

rope before u suffer a slow and painful death.

just kidding fuck coronahoax literally nothing will happen

I've had it before and its nothing, why is the world shutting down over this?

It's harmless for the vast majority of people

what trips me out is that i used to be a smoker and im fat
you'll be fine. best case scenario you survive unscathed (or you get to leave this gay earth without having to sui). Worst case scenario you'll have some minor chronic symptoms.

But at least you won't be a veggie or paralyzed, which a truly hellish existence.

You have a higher chance of getting a Tinder match and fucking her on the first date than dying of coronavirus.

I actually never been as scared as right now in my entire life, when I understood fully, that 90% of people around me are braindead zombies. I'm living through zombie apocalypse right now, the only difference is that zombies are yet to attack me and try to eat my brains.

>falling for the literal meme virus
Jej

Too many low IQ cucks here. Based on the numbers, the corona is at least 5-10x stronger than the flu.

11.8million Americans infected and 252,000 deaths.

Woulda been more like 2million+ dead Americans by now had we not shut down early.

That said, I dont wanna get it. I want normies, chads, and stacies to get it. As a matter of fact, theyre the ones that are spreading that shit around while some countries have 0 cases of covid.

Affected brains
As the pandemic ramped up, Michael and his colleagues were among many scientists who began compiling case reports of neurological complications linked to COVID-19.

In a June paper5, he and his team analysed clinical details for 125 people in the United Kingdom with COVID-19 who had neurological or psychiatric effects. Of these, 62% had experienced damage to the brain’s blood supply, such as strokes and haemorrhages, and 31% had altered mental states, such as confusion or prolonged unconsciousness — sometimes accompanied by encephalitis, the swelling of brain tissue. Ten people who had altered mental states developed psychosis.

how the fuck do i calm down :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
dont panic, youll be fine, i got it a week and a half ago and im nearly better, the worst part for 99% of people is not being able to see other people but thats just normal for us so it doesnt make much of a difference to life
just take vitamins c, d and zinc