Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tested my IQ

Would it be feasible for me to become an accountant or software engineer ? Also, worth noting I might have done better without time constraints. Furthermore, what do you suspect your IQ is? I notice you often mention being low or average IQ but have been successful in software with a lot of grinding.
my IQ is somewhere between 90-120, I think when I was younger it was probably closer to the higher end of the estimate.

yes you could definitely become an accountant, is around the same level difficulty as normal office work. From what I've read and seen, accounting work isn't that hard but very tedious. As long you can tolerate that you should be good to go.

For software engineering, you could do it as well. Although the highest paid software engineer jobs, might be out of reach as those jobs require a shit ton of grinding and high IQ as well. The mid tier and low tier don't require more than average IQ and ability to keep pushing when you hit some barriers.

For both jobs, you'll need to be somewhat NT. not normie tier but enough to basically not spout anything offensive, ask for help in a way which doesn't offend etc.