Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tested my IQ

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Picsart 23 01 14 00 40 45 443

not real test

Hahahahahaha grandioze mafioza

IQ testing is kinda bullshit. Somewhere between the humors and Scientology.

I got 105 no bullshitting the test or anything i was sad I'm painfully average

I wanted that one guy who had iq around 85 to do the test and post his results to see if that mensa online test is actually reliable but he never did it. I got 118

If you want a true test of your intelligence, study elements of philosophy, mathematics (including computer science), and the natural sciences (physics, chemistry, biology). See how far you get before you get stuck. Pay attention to which concepts you completely fail to grasp, how long it takes for you to understand concepts, and how accurately you apply the concepts you do understand.

IQ tests don't tell you anything useful about yourself. They're only really useful for researchers collecting population statistics and data for improving the tests. For you, it gives you a number to feel good or bad about yourself, or to use in social peacocking.

If you want a true test of your intelligence, study elements of philosophy, mathematics (including computer science), and the natural sciences (physics, chemistry, biology). See how far you get before you get stuck. Pay attention to which concepts you completely fail to grasp, how long it takes for you to understand concepts, and how accurately you apply the concepts you do understand.
Shit. I guess I am a slobbering retard in math, and a mitwit at best in everything else. When it comes math, anything beyond the elementary level is pretty much a foreign language to me. I only managed to get through school by cheating and just getting lucky with guessing on multiple-choice tests.

i got a 100.i think it quite acceptable

I have a low IQ but thats alright a blade can be a great equaliser

88 in online test? Buddy boyo... don't take the real one with a psychologist or MENSA. Don't, you'll cry and you will never recover from discovering the truth.

Then, why I'm a loser? Why did I fail community college? Why I suck at programming? I'm not grinding hard enough? XD.

IQ tests don't tell you anything useful about yourself. They're only really useful for researchers collecting population statistics and data for improving the tests. For you, it gives you a number to feel good or bad about yourself, or to use in social peacocking.

Burning cleanse? I’d like to destroy every person with no real ambition

Incels have higher IQ.

Rabat - French weekly Télé Loisirs published a controversial ranking that places Moroccans among the people who have the lowest Intelligence Quotient (IQ) in the world. The ranking provoked an uproar on social media networks.
The French weekly published an infographic showing the IQ scores of individuals in 24 countries around the world.
According to the ranking, the last two positions were held by Moroccans, who scored an average IQ of 84, followed by Algerians with an average IQ score of 83.

big cope. IQ is destiny. I am low IQ and have been stuck with a shitty mediocre job. While niggas I knew are millionaires. All because IQ!

Idk mang you make pretty high iq threads

I’m good I’m biology (in school) cuz it’s all memorization not IQ

I’m good I’m biology (in school) cuz it’s all memorization not IQ
IQ is somewhat correlated with memory too boyo. You mog me hard.
Short-term memory storage is linked to greater signs of intelligence as measured in IQ tests

IQ test is destiny and brutal as fuck. All I can say is that even among IQ, there are subcategories, and you should still have some intellectual strength. Some other IQ tests can show you what they it is. When you find it, find jobs around that strength. DO NOT TRY TO JOBS THAT REQUIRE INTELLECTUAL STRENGTHS YOU LACK! I have tried for em and got mogged hard and had to settle for mediocrity!

Now repeat it over and over again and get the max IQ.

If you're getting that low for an online test, then you're actual IQ score is even lower:feelsrope:.

How you can? I live in place 87 is average and i see people just like neandertals. You probably dont did with attention
142 in this teste here

How you can? I live in place 87 is average and i see people just like neandertals. You probably dont did with attention
142 in this teste here
Neanderthals were quite smart, they survived the last ice age and interbred with other hominids to create the Caucasian race, which is almost as smart as the asians but vastly more inventive, schizo, mystical, creative, artistic, spergtastic, etc.

Your IQ 87 wannabe rappers, social media influencers, and single mom neighbors wouldn't survive their welfare being cut for a couple years if a crisis happens. Can you honestly imagine them fending off sabertooth tigers and chasing mammoths in an icy plain under 4 feet of snow? No? Then don't call then Neanderthals.

That's full 3 points above the average in Brazil, where half the population is zombies and the other half is monkeys. You may also join the "Crazy 88" gang (im videospiel)

Last edited:
Neanderthals were quite smart, they survived the last ice age and interbred with other hominids to create the Caucasian race, which is almost as smart as the asians but vastly more inventive, schizo, mystical, creative, artistic, spergtastic, etc.

Your IQ 87 wannabe rappers, social media influencers, and single mom neighbors wouldn't survive their welfare being cut for a couple years if a crisis happens. Can you honestly imagine them fending off sabertooth tigers and chasing mammoths in an icy plain under 4 feet of snow? No? Then don't call then Neanderthals.

That's full 3 points above the average in Brazil, where half the population is zombies and the other half is monkeys. You may also join the "Crazy 88" gang (im videospiel)
>this wall to suport a dead specie
Really?

>this wall to suport a dead specie
Really?
Not really.

Caucasians are like 5% Neanderthal.

Negroes are a few % interbred with another unknown homidid.

Etc.

you guys learn this wrong in school. I like to sperg out about my special interests, so excuse me.

Is it over for me?
@Transcended Trucel

for the highest IQ jobs yes. But for normal office work and stuff, you can still make it
Would it be feasible for me to become an accountant or software engineer ? Also, worth noting I might have done better without time constraints. Furthermore, what do you suspect your IQ is? I notice you often mention being low or average IQ but have been successful in software with a lot of grinding.