Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I tense my muscles when I beat my meat

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I have found that tensing my leg and abdominal muscles really helps me beat my meat. Lately I have been propping myself up on top of the two arms of my chair so I have to tense up my muscles while I beat my meat, and it improves the experience greatly. Sometimes I also clench my thigh and asscheek muscles.
Is this normal? Is this something bad for you like prone masturbation that should be stopped?

It's a bad habit IMO. I used to tense my legs, kegel muscles while fapping and before I knew it I couldn't really maintain a 100% boner without flexing and relaxing my pelvic floor (reverse kegel) or while laying on my back. I had to retrain myself for a long time.
Holding a front kegel also makes you cum faster, it's basically the muscle that makes you ejaculate.

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm close to ejaculating I clench my thighs around my ballsack (testicles are on the underside with no pressure applied to them) and straighten my body like a plank
Feels good ngl

It's a bad habit IMO. I used to tense my legs, kegel muscles while fapping and before I knew it I couldn't really maintain a 100% boner without flexing and relaxing my pelvic floor (reverse kegel) or while laying on my back. I had to retrain myself for a long time.
I'm starting to get this tbh
should I keep fapping while not doing this to train my benis back to normal, or should I nofap?

Fucking bragging jerkoffmaxxedcels and your big dicks

Fucking bragging jerkoffmaxxedcels and your big dicks
I have 16 cm erect and 10 cm flacid. they phalluses not for me, they only have pencil dicks. I have above the average girth.

Fapping in yoga lotus pose is pretty good

I have 16 cm erect and 10 cm flacid. they phalluses not for me, they only have pencil dicks. I have above the average girth.
Fucking mogs me

Thanks for the tip brocel will try it out tonight

Mogs me to Proxima Centauri and back. Time to rope

Fucking dickmoggers