Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tell a therapist I'm depressed and tell them the reason is because I'm ugly. How will they react?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The only options the therapist will have is to laugh at me or lie to me. It's just scary that we live in a world where there is no solution to fix ugliness and people don't even think it's a problem in the first place unless you have a disease even though there's no difference between being ugly cuz of disease or genetics. If you ugly, you b ugly.

I will only go to therapist for excuse to not have to have job.

they will tell you just be confident, looks don't matter and shit, you already know

I can tell you he wont except this. He will say you are just afraid to get rejected and that you should get your shit together. I got therapy prescribed before, it is always the same bs an not even an attempt to understand my situation.

I can tell you he wont except this. He will say you are just afraid to get rejected and that you should get your shit together. I got therapy prescribed before, it is always the same bs an not even an attempt to understand my situation.
This world we live in is just so strange

Care to elaborate?
How everyone is a bluepilled normie. If there are really people with tons of power over the world behind the scenes they should let us join them because they're obviously intelligent and must be blackpilled as fuck

you might as well go see a prostitute instead.

How everyone is a bluepilled normie. If there are really people with tons of power over the world behind the scenes they should let us join them because they're obviously intelligent and must be blackpilled as fuck
But he is your therapist. It is his job to make you bluepilled.

There's no therapy for your face!

Tell them you have body dismorpha (or something like that) where you aren't "comfortable" in your body - because your ugly - so you need surgery to become the Chad that you feel you "should be."

They will say no.

And that's your new (unfixable) "disability!" Congratulations! You are now neet!

He's gonna drown you in blue pills.

NEETbux is the only reason to put up with their retardation. If only psychiatrists (not therapists) were based enough to tell insurance companies that pills and cuck advice won't fix a fucked up face and surgery is the only way to improve our lives... A quick google search will show that many psychiatrists think insurance should cover facial surgery.

I told my therapist this and he just laughed and said there must be something else wrong. Therapy is bluepilled cope, I can't believe they get paid to ridicule people.

Therapy is a scam.

Never go to therapy

They will tell you that you are not ugly, that you have BDD, even if you are. Then they will assure you that you can definitely get sex and dates, if you approach and that women care only about personality.

Source: Personal Experience

@mylifeistrash made a topic about this.

Therapists are the most sociopathic scammers to walk the face of the earth. You're honestly better off flushing your money down the toilet.

Even if you tell them you tried and nothing works, they will tell you to cope with other things and not to think or worry about getting intimacy, relations, pussy, etc. Also most likely tell you to psychiatrist to get drugs to help cope.

they'll tell you "just be confident bro!"