Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I talked to people for the first time in two years, and fucked up

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I talked to people for the first time, like people my age and they were trying to be friendly to me. I couldn't believe it, people were talking to me and I got too excited.

I literally started talking about how Joe Biden is a reptilian beast and how the Jews control the masses and how the rapture is coming in 2050 and we're all going to die. They were all arguing with me but it felt nice to have people talk to me for once and I even got some of their numbers. I'm afraid I fucked shit up because one of them sent me this? Do they not want to talk to me anymore, guys I'm scared I actually have a chance at having a friend for the first time in my life. Guys is it over?

He said this:
"I've come to the realization
I don’t think I want to argue with u ab ur beliefs too much they are a bit extreme but I can respect ur logic around it"

Then I said
It's okay, it was fun debating though

And then he said
"Facts"

Does he want me dead? It seems like he does, I think he wants me to off myself now. I don't think he wants to be my friends guys, I've lost it. We were getting along and he even introduced me to his friend group. We all talked for so long. Guys I'm scared, it's over. I fucked up it's done.

You fucked up.

U gotta build ur skills

I literally started talking about how Joe Biden is a reptilian beast and how the Jews control the masses and how the rapture is coming in 2050 and we're all going to die
lol

Man, you can't say things like that for the NPCs, talk about something about the current media, isn't that hard , use google or youtube.

Gotta work on how you talk, keep the extreme shit to yourself

first off based as fuck and all that shit is true, but I thought you were a secular humanist?
yes I am but at the same time my definition of the rapture is different to that of christans/religious cucks. the rapture is real, and it seems like the bible was made as a checklist for the jews to use. i dont know why they always leave clues for us kikes such as making that "wide eyes shut movie", noahs ark, even explaining in detail how the rapture will begin and end.
i do not know their motive but i know they are realizing its harder to control a population of 8 billion people and they want to reduce it to a controllable and sustainable amount and have cameras everywhere so we can live in a dystopian society for whatever reason that is.

If you want to blend with normies you can't talk about that kind of things, hear them first and then evaluate if you're safe to express yourself.

If you want to blend with normies you can't talk about that kind of things, hear them first and then evaluate if you're safe to express yourself.
Honestly I don't care anymore, I'll never find anyone that I can truly relate to

I literally started talking about how Joe Biden is a reptilian beast and how the Jews control the masses and how the rapture is coming in 2050 and we're all going to die. They were all arguing with me but it felt nice to have people talk to me for once and I even got some of their numbers. I'm afraid I fucked shit up because one of them sent me this? Do they not want to talk to me anymore, guys I'm scared I actually have a chance at having a friend for the first time in my life.
:feelskek:
Ok, OP. You are a nice character.

Jesus is most likely returning around 2030 not 2050. Check out Messiah 2030. Oh and it's over

Will he cure my manletism
Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Noted I See GIF by Downton Abbey

:feelskek:
Ok, OP. You are a nice character.

You talked with normies about abstract " beliefs .

i mean what do you expect ? :feelskek: