Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked to a toilet yesterday

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
She is the clerk here in my apartment complex. I've had a crush on her for a while. I made small talk with her for about 20 minutes. I know fake cel. But I will never have her. She is married with three kids to a jock tyrone. But I'd give anything to slay.

She's got a shit face but her body is perfect for me. 5'5, thick legs, big round but cheeks, with narrow shoulders. She's probably getting railed as I write this. Fml

Why tf do you guys write fanfiction about women you met briefly?

It’s not fair our looksmatch is somewhere happy with the love of their life and here we are rotting here I hate women

Why tf do you guys write fanfiction about women you met briefly?
It's all I have I haven't spoken to a none hooker toilet for gosh one year. And the others in between were secretaries. The secretaries pill is brutal

Small talk for 20 minutes?! Yeahhh... idk about that one :feelssus:

It’s not fair our looksmatch is somewhere happy with the love of their life and here we are rotting here I hate women
Same my hatred for toilets grows by the second

Bluepilled inkwell trait
Foid worship trait. You and @invisible man think every toilet is with a “Chad“, or in this case a “Tyrone”.

Most can’t even afford an LTN with their looks

Foid worship trait. You and @invisible man think every toilet is with a “Chad“, or in this case a “Tyrone”.

No I've actually seen him. He's a gigga tyrone

No I've actually seen him. He's a gigga tyrone
The “Giga tyrone“ in question:
2A5E3A62 3C96 4841 8B18 26E9BD6FA652

How old are you bro?

You’re a retard
Why do shit people like you come here to shit on other incels who all ready have it enough suffering as it is. Shit heads like you make me sick. Your no better then a foid. Kys

Why do shit people like you come here to shit on other incels who all ready have it enough suffering as it is. Shit heads like you make me sick. Your no better then a foid. Kys
Kys tranny faggot. I’m the most based nigga on .is

Nah I know that there are plenty of foids who date their looksmatch because they like treating him like garbage and having control over the whole relationship. Better incel than cuck.