Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked to a cute foid on the phone and set up a date for tonight

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
It's a Bumble foid who matched with my catfish account. It's not even photos of Chad, just some above average guy. We chatted for 10 minutes on Bumble, then I asked for her number, then we talked 20 minutes on the phone, then I asked if she wants to meet up, and half an hour ago she was very disappointed over being stood up.
For Chad she'd probably want to come to his place straight away. For Chad it's as easy as ordering Grubhub except it's pussy and it's free.
I've been robbed out of happiness by the bones of my face.

Have you tried your own face?

Yes, and I only get matched with blond nymphomaniac Stacies. I can't deal with them any more, my cock is all chafed from fucking.

I know this is not reddit so /s is usually not needed but if any mod is drunk or high, just to reiterate the above was sarcasm.

Chadfishing never made much sense to me. Like surely there's better things to use your time with or at least better ways to take your revenge. And if anything foids will hate subhumans even more when you do this.

It's absolutely insane how much different their existence is to ours. Through the sheer power of their looks, they can just get a match and meet up on the very same day.

Meanwhile, we'll never get even a single date.

Like surely there's better things to use your time with
Like what? I spent like half an hour with my phone while also playing Zomboid.

or at least better ways to take your revenge.
Like what? Having her waste 2 hours on getting ready and going to the "date" and back is pretty good.

And if anything foids will hate subhumans even more when you do this.
Oh no, we'll be getting even less pussy.

I always knew you were at least average looking

Like what? Having her waste 2 hours on getting ready and going to the "date" and back is pretty good.
Ok but that's just a random person. If you're gonna do something, You should do stuff in real life against people who personally wronged you.

Never been on date .For Chad it as easy as Uber Eats .

I always knew you were at least average looking
Not my photos.
Ok but that's just a random person. If you're gonna do something, You should do stuff in real life against people who personally wronged you.
Incels are systemically discriminated against. Who wronged me? The social fabric of humanity wronged me.
I meant that we incels will be hated even more
And I meant who gives a shit. What's the consequences of being hated even more? I'm already an outcast, and if normies want to lynch me, they're welcome to come to my house and try.

Drug and grape that fuckinng meat hole!!!!!!!! (In mein kraft)

Sure.

As for myself....Haha, exactly.

Fantastic stuff.

All incels should be Chad-fishing. Every single member on here. It is a perfect response to looks discriminations
and under-representation in society. If a incel improves their profile and after years can't go on a date, then this
is a societal problem on the lines of under-representation and governmental social engineering.

The result - no doubt within a few months society will mobilise to counter this like they usually do, unlike when
men have a issue society doesn't give a fuck. Let them stand there in their make up and ghost them.

Forget about the fappening - this is the incel uprising.

Last edited:
Tinder is UberEats for chad

Chadfishing never made much sense to me. Like surely there's better things to use your time with or at least better ways to take your revenge. And if anything foids will hate subhumans even more when you do this.
its probably nice to have some female attention even if she has no idea who shes really talking to.

Yes, and I only get matched with blond nymphomaniac Stacies. I can't deal with them any more, my cock is all chafed from fucking.

I know this is not reddit so /s is usually not needed but if any mod is drunk or high, just to reiterate the above was sarcasm.
I think I had 9
blonde give me nudes they are all 29 or under and single I was testing dating sites