Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I talked about lookism with my Chadlite friend's sister

A foid met xxxtentacion and told him that he was shorter than she had expected. He looked up at her and said "that makes me less of a man to you doesn't it" she just didn't respond. Imagine meeting someone you had listened to the music of and been a fan of only to feel like you're superior after you see they're short. Foids are full on retards.
wtf

been to germany ?
Yes.
Did you show her your cock afterwards?
No. But like I said, I have no interest in single moms. Would fuck, but I won't put any effort. And she already revealed she finds me ugly implicitly so why bother. It'd only bring trouble. I'd rather show my cock the JBs at the nudist beach.
You only lived in a small town while you were here, right? It´s 10x worse in major cities in Germany.
I was in my small town (and other small towns near it) most of the time, but I have been to many big cities for work as well, it seemed even worse indeed. I noticed the white Stacies there didn't even have anyone by their sides most of the time, even most Chads probably aren't enough anymore.
Hahaha... A nice person. Nice people will nothing experience but exploitation. The phrase ''but you are so nice'' will be brought up to avoid the truth. Will a good looking person hear about how nice he is? For example, if some female complain about having no success on men (because she wants a 8/10) she will earn like phrases about of how good she looks, but not about how nice she is. How it comes? I wonder... All these people are nothing but hypocrites and liars.
Facts.
170 is 5'7
My bad then. I saw it quickly on Google, guess I saw it wrong then.

>Talked about lookism to my chadlite friends sister.

Stopped reading there. A friend and a foid you talk to?

>Talked about lookism to my chadlite friends sister.

Stopped reading there. A friend and a foid you talk to?
Having friends isn't nearly as difficult as having a gf.

you torturing yourself by friending a chadlite bro

talking with a foid too
My hatred for foids diminished in the last weeks. I'm having volcel aspirations, modern women are too shitty, it's impossible to get anything satisfactory with them, even if my rating got a little better.

If I had friends I'd use those connections to get a GF EZPZ
It doesn't work if you're ugly. Don't you think my sexually active friends have tried to make foid contacts get with me?

My hatred for foids diminished in the last weeks. I'm having volcel aspirations, modern women are too shitty, it's impossible to get anything satisfactory with them, even if my rating got a little better.

It doesn't work if you're ugly. Don't you think my sexually active friends have tried to make foid contacts get with me?
I wish I even had 1 friend :cryfeels:

I wish I even had 1 friend :cryfeels:
What's your rating? Are you NT?

In my experience if you're at least 3/10 and NT you can have friends. Those are the requirements.

What's your rating? Are you NT?

In my experience if you're at least 3/10 and NT you can have friends. Those are the requirements.
no I'm not really NT. I just never had a friend because of bullying. Closest I got was I'd talk to one of my classmates in 6th grade and he'd leave me in the dirt when I got hit hard by bullying and he was with the weird kid or whatever

It's indeed bad, his girlfriend was dancing with some friends, he passed by and slapped her butt with an indifferent face, not looking to her, and she smiled. He also fought playfully with her at a moment and she was amused by that, even though he partially exposed her left nipple (she was wearing a top) with all the grabbing.

But Germany is way worse for incels, here you do see some very rare average to slightly below average men with decent foids from time to time, in Germany within 4 months going outside everyday I didn't see ANY young and attractive foid with ugly men WHATSOEVER. Germany is a giant temple to Chads, ugly men have no chance whatsoever there nowadays.
Cope.

Latinos can always resort to gangmaxxing and druglordmaxxing.

This is how Escobar looked:
RTRSG1J.jpeg

Some MS-13 members:
MS-13.png

ms13bodytats.png

Curries can't even do that. Ever heard of a Curry Gang? Doesn't exist. The curry equivalent of Pablo Escobar? Aborted by her curry mother. Curry equivalent of MS-13? No such thing.

Just join a gang theory is legit tbh (for latinos).
Hahaha... A nice person. Nice people will nothing experience but exploitation. The phrase ''but you are so nice'' will be brought up to avoid the truth. Will a good looking person hear about how nice he is? For example, if some female complain about having no success on men (because she wants a 8/10) she will earn like phrases about of how good she looks, but not about how nice she is. How it comes? I wonder... All these people are nothing but hypocrites and liars.
I regard "nice person" as an insult these days, not a compliment. Especially if it comes from the mouth of a foid.

Ever heard of a Curry Gang? Doesn't exist
:lul::lul::lul:

Truth.
Just join a gang theory
If I wanted women THAT BAD I would consider rape. The risks are similar, ever saw latino gang executions? Rapists also suffer such fates among the mangina latino criminals.

I want to fuck and have relationships a lot but I'm not willing to risk being burned alive or mutilated to death for it. The pain of those surpasses the pleasure of fucking and dating by a lot.

Also, another suifuel from today was walking with him on the streets and seeing women staring at him, full of desire and interest in their eyes. Surreal, no women ever looked at me like that :feelsbadman:
This is the worst part tbh

I want to fuck and have relationships a lot but I'm not willing to risk being burned alive or mutilated to death for it.

If you were low-inhib you'd have formed Incel-13 by now. :feelsthink:

If you were low-inhib you'd have formed Incel-13 by now. :feelsthink:
I'm glad I'm not in that case tbh.

My cousin is way lower inhib than me and he likes criminal culture, I hope he doesn't die a wretched death one day.

I regard "nice person" as an insult these days, not a compliment. Especially if it comes from the mouth of a foid.[/QUOTE]

This.

You aren't really blackpilled if you think that :
1) Your sexually active friends - being as thirsty for sex as you are - will ever wipe out a chance of passing their genes by leaving it to you ;
2) If male friends would "pass" you female friends to give you a chance, the latter would give you more opportunities that when you try by yourself, as if your Chad friends had a sort of positive halo effect on your genetics - that they naturally deem inferior.

Last edited:
people get very uncomfortable when you blackpill them, they can't accept the harsh truth

Also, another suifuel from today was walking with him on the streets and seeing women staring at him, full of desire and interest in their eyes. Surreal, no women ever looked at me like that :feelsbadman:

this happened to me its brutal complete mind fuck

"oh but you're a nice person, Mainländer"
That's horrible. What she means by such a remark is that you are an ugly beta male: a nonsexual creature. Women also see me that way.
Just join a gang theory is legit tbh (for latinos).

The problem with joining a gang is that its joys -- if there exist any at all-- are short-lived. You will end up suffering an excruciatingly painful death in the hands of a rival gang. I don't think it's worth it, especially since the reward is a used up roastie.
2) If male friends would "pass" you female friends to give you a chance, the latter would give you more opportunities that when you try by yourself, as if your Chad friends had a sort of positive halo effect on your genetics - that they naturally deem inferior.

This. Hanging out with a chad "friend" will only hinder whatever small chance you had in the first place.

Last edited:
It is.
jekncwrxna221.jpg
[/QUOTE]
>not addressing looks
Bluepilled anime tbh. Glad I dropped it :feelsthink:

>not addressing looks
Bluepilled anime tbh. Glad I dropped it :feelsthink:[/QUOTE]
KEK. You're being sarcastic but people downplay the role of personality way too much. It doesn't rival with face or height but it plays a role.

I mean, you used to be decent looking when you were younger, right? Before balding etc. With a better personality, I'd assume that you wouldn't be an incel.

>not addressing looks
Bluepilled anime tbh. Glad I dropped it :feelsthink:
KEK. You're being sarcastic but people downplay the role of personality way too much. It doesn't rival with face or height but it plays a role.

I mean, you used to be decent looking when you were younger, right? Before balding etc. With a better personality, I'd assume that you wouldn't be an incel.[/QUOTE]
I was about a 5. 5,5/10 perhaps. I didn't try at all, that was my mistake. I was shy and didn't approach anyone, and in my online interactions I was never blunt about my interest on the girl.