Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I take a pledge to never come out of my home unless absolutely necessary

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I am the type of person who can't live without sunlight. Even in my room I shut off all the lights and open windows. And because of this I didn't mind going out of my home for walks or to a cafeteria/mosque (IT btfo with their basement dweller stereotype)

But as I get more and more blackpilled, going outside is becoming more and more suifuel. I am in a popular shopping mall rn, there are people from all over the world. Cumskins, spics, pajeets, chinkies all of them. And this is where the real suifuel starts. See in curryland atleast I can cope with the fact that I am light skinned (believe me it's a big deal among pajeets) but here there people lighter than me so that gets thrown out of the window.

Even chaddams mog me. Most of the sandmen here are taller than me, literally every person is except people of my own pajeet breed. I have to constantly be reminded that I am a subhuman, I am a genetic failure who should be exterminated and that I have no place in this Chad and foid ruled world.

I feel the aura of hate by foids all around me. They hate the fact that I am here and not miles away from their sight, they hate the fact that I am (atleast legally) allowed to be in this mall. And the female cashier's hate the fact that they have to serve me too. There's a clear difference in attitude when serving me, a normie or a chad/white man.

Back in curryland majority of foids look like one my feces has came to life, so I didn't care about the fact that they can never be mine. But here it's different. Even sand foids have sky high smvs, they are so God damn beautiful. It hurts like hell that they are always, always with either cumskin chads or cumskin looking chads.

I am a subhuman, subhuman because of things beyond my control. I never chose that my parents be cousins and I be born with a funny head shape, disfigured looking face and twisted ankles on top of mental disorders. It's a price I have to pay, for my entire life because of wrong choices of someone else.

I really don't want to come out of my home anymore. I don't want to go to any shopping mall, cafe or park. I have no place there, life is only for chads and foids to enjoy with each other and normies to serve them and enjoy among themselves only. Subhumans have no place in this world.

I feel like crying, but I can't in a public place. I just want to run away and jump off a cliff, or set myself on fire and die. I would be very happy if I a m[UWSL]ob chops off my hands and legs from shoulder and hip joints respectively, and then drag my limbless body to a bonfire to burn alive whatever is left of me, as I die a limbless death. As painful as this death would be, it's better than living life as a truecel born out of incest. [/UWSL]

Ngl, Imagine how many sand, east european, anatolian and central asian foids those Turkic horse armies would have fked marauding and fighting all throughout Eurasia, the only thing that can compensate for subhumanity is war, war where you win and profit off, too bad for people who naturally don't have horses like they do in the steppes:feelsrope::feelsrope:

sometimes when I see a foid very very disgusted by me I hit on her
so she will feel how you feel, so she won't want to go out.

having said that, yeah curries don't deserve any sympathy
they are the lowest of races. a parasitic race that survived with scamming and spamming
the race that has done most harm to the technological advancement of men kind with
search engine poisoning.

no good comes from helping a curry out.

sometimes when I see a foid very very disgusted by me I hit on her
so she will feel how you feel, so she won't want to go out.

having said that, yeah curries don't deserve any sympathy
they are the lowest of races. a parasitic race that survived with scamming and spamming
the race that has done most harm to the technological advancement of men kind with
search engine poisoning.

no good comes from helping a curry out.
Gtfo with is mein kampf ripoff about Curries, shit like that sounds good for Jews, not for poor ass curries who got brutally ripped off by snowniggersl:worryfeels:

Gtfo with is mein kampf ripoff about Curries, shit like that sounds good for Jews, not for poor ass curries who got brutally ripped off by snowniggersl:worryfeels:
You need to live in curryland shithole to understand how right he is.

thank you please come again

Yes, going outside is kinda painful because you get mogged and see couples and so on, but you should do it anyway.
Locking yourself up just because of some normie scum is the wrong thing to do.
It's your life and your planet. These people shouldn't have that kind of power over you, that they make you lock yourself up in your room.
What kind of a pussy are you, that you will allow these normies to dictate your life?
You might be ugly, but you're still a man and a living being. It's your right to go outside.

Ngl, Imagine how many sand, east european, anatolian and central asian foids those Turkic horse armies would have fked marauding and fighting all throughout Eurasia, the only thing that can compensate for subhumanity is war, war where you win and profit off, too bad for people who naturally don't have horses like they do in the steppes:feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is how we win
Keep doing this