Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I.T posted about me - I want to clear my position - I.T repost this on your Subreddit

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
So I was browsing I.T and saw this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsInAction/comments/p5jql2/some_incel_wishes_for_asian_female_refugees_in/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p5ssev/anime_pfp_check_yellow_fever_check_racist_check/

My point being Women Refugees should be more welcomed them male refugees, I used Vietnam as an example because people are comparing Afghanistan to Vietnam 2.0 on Reddit

I also support Afghan Refugees in UK and Europe, I would also ask if majority of Refugees were women would Europe be getting more Right Wing?

I accept all women not just Asian

I.T please repost this on your Subreddit :feelsbadman:
About the Towel thing, it was a joke, it's not racist as it's cultural mostly because Middle East is hot and towels work well with the heat

That's why Muslims in Europe mostly don't wear towels:feelsokman:

Your reputation with @Kamikaze has been lowered by 1 point.

Your reputation with @Kamikaze has been lowered by 1 point.
Why? I support all Female Refugees in Europe/UK
I would acutally go far to say their should be Freedom of Movement for Educated women worldwide
It helps the host nation and lowers the Gender Imbalance

k I’ll get my buddies in the IT department to screenshot and post it

Why is it always white users that attention whore and browse IT lookibg for their own posts???

They're here to larp and for the attention

a) browsing IT and giving them the attention they desire, thus validating them.
b) caring what a literal online extension of bullying thinks about you
c)explaining yourself to those that want nothing but to mock you and ostracize you

c)explaining yourself to those that want nothing but to mock you and ostracize you
Nope they called me Racist :feelsbadman:
Why is it always white users that attention whore and browse IT lookibg for their own posts???

They're here to larp and for the attention
JBW and Browse I.T
k I’ll get my buddies in the IT department to screenshot and post it
:feelsokman:

Why don't I show up on IT more often? Am I not edgy enough?

Same, I found one

Most my posts are coomers posts tho

If fact I have more of a problem of liking women to much (Except white women)

make a thread about mentally ill women or something

or just pick an edgy title, even if completely unrelated to the text

Most my posts are coomers posts tho
The only post of mine that I saw on IT was also a coomer post. I didn't even make any hate speech against women but they still mocked me anyway

The only post of mine that I saw on IT was also a coomer post. I didn't even make any hate speech against women but they still mocked me anyway
SAME

I literally said we should accept Refugee women and used Vietnam women as Example

Where are they wrong though. Just accept that you're at least misandrist and hate other men but would welcome women.

Where are they wrong though. Just accept that you're at least misandrist and hate other men but would welcome women.
Yup

Legit I think we should help Refugee women, why should I care for the men?

Yup

Legit I think we should help Refugee women, why should I care for the men?
It's so sad. Nobody wants men. I get that women hate like 90% of men, but other men too. Especially when right wingers cry about muh rapefugees, why doesn't society recognize that as misandry and sexism? Those nationalists (I talk about racial nationalists mainly, I have nothing against civilian nationalism) would NEVER reject an ethnic female who came begging to his house for food, especially if she agreed to fuck with them. Yet they would riddle any man with bullets on sight without a second thought.

Last edited:
It's so sad. Nobody wants men. I get that women hate like 90% of men, but other men too. Especially when right wingers cry about muh rapefugees, why doesn't society recognize that as misandry and sexism? Those nationalists (I talk about racial nationalists mainly, I have nothing against civilian nationalism) would NEVER reject an ethic female who came begging to his house for food, especially if she agreed to fuck with them. Yet they would riddle any man with bullets on sight without a second thought.
Yeah Europe will have Far Right parties if this happens

We need Communism and Equality with OnlyFans and deaerate things

some hackers shut down IT please, they ridicule us also in the posts without any form of hate

This tbh

Why are you explaining yourself to these blue-pilled cucks?

They don't want to understand us, they only want to bully us due to their own insecurities.

Sigh another IT thread. Old habits die hard.

So I was browsing I.T and saw this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsInAction/comments/p5jql2/some_incel_wishes_for_asian_female_refugees_in/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p5ssev/anime_pfp_check_yellow_fever_check_racist_check/

My point being Women Refugees should be more welcomed them male refugees, I used Vietnam as an example because people are comparing Afghanistan to Vietnam 2.0 on Reddit

I also support Afghan Refugees in UK and Europe, I would also ask if majority of Refugees were women would Europe be getting more Right Wing?

I accept all women not just Asian

I.T please repost this on your Subreddit :feelsbadman:
About the Towel thing, it was a joke, it's not racist as it's cultural mostly because Middle East is hot and towels work well with the heat

That's why Muslims in Europe mostly don't wear towels:feelsokman:

lost all respect

some hackers shut down IT please, they ridicule us also in the posts without any form of hate
They just copy/paste even retards would be more creative than that.
OP, didnt your mom taught you not to talk with creepy pedophiles. :feelshaha:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back