Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sympathize with unattractive men, and I don't like where it leads

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/11pt5n5/i_sympathize_with_unattractive_men_and_i_dont/

I don't identify as an incel or anything. If anything, I'm very extroverted and thanks to moving around a lot I learned how to make friends quickly and easily. I'm conventionally attractive in most regards, and I've gotten a fair amount of attention from women throughout my life. Every girl I've dated since highschool was one who asked me out or otherwise made the first move.

Probably larp but still lol :chad:

Unlike the guys, the women justifiably are in the right to to expect to not suffer from these issues. I feel like a huge difference with the disadvantages of being a guy is that for the most part these are not issues we have any right to have solved for us. Nor do I think we should be entitled in any way, but that is the big difference and precisely why I don't think these issues are solvable.

Jfl at normies having to walk on eggshells just to avoid offending wahmen :foidSoy:

In fact, let's do a thought experiment. If we eliminated all of the above issues that women face, and equality in the workplace, etc. from society - and again, these are things that western society is actively working on eliminating, and rightfully so! - then where will we be left when comparing the genders? Won't it be only a decisive disadvantage to be a guy in the world as women will still be far more advantaged in the dating market and enjoy equality everywhere else?

Still comes to a blackpilled conclusion. Female privilege is so obvious even normies can't deny it :blackpill:

your sympathy is not needed here

JFL all the virtue signaling, every paragraph the dude is asking to get pegged by femdom feminists

the only problem a woman have in her life is get free sex aka rape, all the other "problems" like be a wageslave of jewish capitalists could be solved BY NEETING AS A HOUSEWIFE

JFL :lul:

Its a great dilemma for cucks. If they give women freedom, then women choose to exclude the cucks, and all the women share the top 20% of men.

If he’s such a massive faggot in not trying to offend foids, I don’t want his sympathy

Every girl I've dated since highschool was one who asked me out or otherwise made the first move.
There you go. Women DO make the first move. Thinking that they don't is a turbocope. They just do it with men they are actually attracted to.

I hate that pajeet faggot and his followers

Jesus, normie cucks seriously think cat calling is a legitimate issue? Lmfao, just shows how easy women’s lives are. Not sure why they’re also still pretending like women are under privileged socially or in the workplace. Zoomer and young millennial women are doing better than men and has mostly held true from my own personal observations. Every girl I know has active sex/dating life while also getting nice jobs

Conclusion of this whole logic "Huuurrrr but if women can do what they want and they don't owe anything to men, and they don't want men except for chad, then it means that all men will eventually kill themselves. I'm not very happy with this idea". No shit faggot.

B-but women don't approach first.

Youmustlogintoviewthiscomment 958426450df4fc846cfc0e0a4c91dfe6

Indeed, in my current circle of friends, generally speaking the women are happier with their love lives and are having an easier time in the dating market.
He is right about that. Women have a lots of choices although they may not be satisfied with opportunities being presented.

"I don't identify as an incel" is where I already lost it

Its a great dilemma for cucks. If they give women freedom, then women choose to exclude the cucks, and all the women share the top 20% of men.
Solution: no rights for women like the way it has been for literally our entire history

If you look pre-1980 it's amazing how desperate women were to marry any man.
I mean, I still think you had to have some good genetics or be rich or have some amazing quality to date, but it wasn’t NEARLY as bad that’s for sure.

I SWEAR, JUST GIVE ME 5 MINUTES AND I WILL BLACKPILL DR. K AND MAKE HIM THE BEST SCHOLAR OF THE BLACKPILL (IN REAL LIFE)
Call him on his discord, like all normies do.

Solution: no rights for women like the way it has been for literally our entire history
Exactly! But i don't believe it's going to ever change to the way it was, simply because of jewish globalization. In the end, we are fucked :kys:

Exactly! But i don't believe it's going to ever change to the way it was, simply because of jewish globalization. In the end, we are fucked :kys:
Once society collapses, it will. They might get treated worse than before because we’ve now seen how they act with rights.

Lots to look forward too.

Just. Fucking. Lol. This shows how ingrained it is to demonize men

You've fallen for feminist revisionism. Women have had rights for virtually all of history. But they had certain rights, and men also had rights of their own. Now women have ever more rights and men ever fewer with no end in sight. That's the problem, men don't even know how to stand their ground and push back against it.

'It seems to me that this is a truly unsolvablER problem.'

not bothering reading any of the comments cuz i already know what they look like

I don’t need your sympathy bitch I need some pussy :feelswhat:

The cucked feminist format is probably the only way to post black pill stuff on Reddit without getting banned.

The more I read from this forum the more braindead I get.

You've fallen for feminist revisionism. Women have had rights for virtually all of history. But they had certain rights, and men also had rights of their own. Now women have ever more rights and men ever fewer with no end in sight. That's the problem, men don't even know how to stand their ground and push back against it.
We need Marxism Rodgerism

Jesus, normie cucks seriously think cat calling is a legitimate issue? Lmfao, just shows how easy women’s lives are. Not sure why they’re also still pretending like women are under privileged socially or in the workplace. Zoomer and young millennial women are doing better than men and has mostly held true from my own personal observations. Every girl I know has active sex/dating life while also getting nice jobs
Cat calling is the biggest joke on earth, I literally get screamed/yelled at by people in cars and have gotten called a “bitch” and “faggot” by them.