Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I switched from being a boy to "girl" on Grindr and I've been sleeping with str8 men all week

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/jo1x2x/i_switched_from_being_a_boy_to_girl_on_grindr_and/

I'd always heard from my Trans girl friends that Grindr was LIT for them. And I saw it in action. Also I'm going through a break-up and needing something radical... I need to not be rejected as me. So it's Halloween and I got dolled up, push up bra, wig the works, and made a new Grindr account. Within MINUTES, I had a FLOOD of messages (in the 70s, 80s, 100s in an hour), photos, praises, men begging me to let them worship me. I haven't even been able to keep track of messages because they get buried within minutes when I'm online for more than a few minutes. All those faceless profiles lurking?? THEY'RE ALL HOT FUCKING STR8 MEN LOOKING FOR DOLLS.

Least degenerate faggot :lul: :lul: :lul:

Fag = tranny :feelspuke:

Why are you on that subreddit in the first place:feelssus:?

These are the consequences of having a depraved hypersexualized jew anal society

iu

"hot men" "hot men" "hot men" "hot men" not even gays give a shit about "personality."

just lol @ how degenerate faggots and trannies are

they think fucking 1000 randos will fill the empty hole in their soul

Russian Vintage GIF by Buyout Footage

I wish I was born in Eastern Europe or something and immigrated to the USA to be a truck driver. At least that way I could watch the degeneracy from a distance and laugh at it rather than being forced amongst the circumcised, degenerate hord.

just lol @ how degenerate faggots and trannies are

they think fucking 1000 randos will fill the empty hole in their soul
It'll fill up their butthole with std's lol. No intimacy & sticking with one person anymore; animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back