Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I swear wasian foids are the best looking of all races agree?

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Most of them I see are inherited with the desireable genes of both races, the petiteness and plump lips of an asian women, eyes, nose and thicc ass of whites istg they're all I fantasize about too bad they don't want me. They're like white foids but wayyy more exotic Who else relates

You mean like arab/sandfoid or do you mean curryfoids?

Most of them I see are inherited with the desireable genes of both races, the petiteness and plump lips of an asian women, eyes, nose and thicc ass of whites istg they're all I fantasize about too bad they don't want me. They're like white foids but wayyy more exotic Who else relates
Strongly dissagree

Really depends desu some hapas are angelic tier some are goblina. Also lots of full blooded Euro girls and Asian girls mog hapas

Really depends desu some hapas are angelic tier some are goblina. Also lots of full blooded Euro girls and Asian girls mog hapas
I have not find a single asian girl mog hapas, their nose just aint it

Yeah especially Japanese/Korean/Chinese+White mix

Depends on how dominant the Asian Genes are. The ideal mix Wasian type is like Joss Fong, as her face isn't as "round" as a pure-blooded Asian and she retains some better features thinner nose.

Depends on how dominant the Asian Genes are. The ideal mix Wasian type is like Joss Fong, as her face isn't as "round" as a pure-blooded Asian and she retains some better features thinner nose.
I prefer 50/50% gene mix, as long as evyerthing is favorable though, it doesnt look as good and exotic anymore if the gene lean towards one side

White women do not have naturally fat asses. They get it through working out or getting chubby. White women have naturally small asses.

White women do not have naturally fat asses. They get it through working out or getting chubby. White women have naturally small asses.
its the shape im talking bout

Although you and I may feel that way, thats not what a lot of people feel.

Because I see that those hapa foids are still getting with mostly low to mid tier non-Asian males.

its the shape im talking bout
Look up most white women in the 90s or early 2000s, their asses are flat. The recent booty obsession trend is the only reason they have bigger asses