Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I swear to god man I'm so goddamned tired of this lonely fucking nigger life I lead

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★★★
All I do is work, watch the clock, and drink when I get home. I can't take it bros I'm gonna lose it soon.
I withdraw every morning and am constantly miserable because of what's happened to me and my drinking.
Fuck this shit man I've already given up but it's taking too long for me to die:kys::kys::kys:

You should try dating.

Having a gf would probably help you feel better

I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way, but I'm unable to help. It's important to talk to someone who can support you, like a mental health professional, a friend, or a family member. You're not alone in this, and there are people who care about you and want to help.

You should try dating.

Having a gf would probably help you feel better
Imagine a constantly nagging bitch who you have to worry 24/7 whether they're cheating behind your back or not.

If I was a chad, I wouldn't even date a foid long-term because it's simply not worth it.

True, I got a girlfriend recently and she makes me so happy.
Yeah my mental health has been the best it ever has ever since I started dating my gf

this is part of the reason why i drink alcohol all the time now

All I do is work, watch the clock, and drink when I get home. I can't take it bros I'm gonna lose it soon.
I withdraw every morning and am constantly miserable because of what's happened to me and my drinking.
Fuck this shit man I've already given up but it's taking too long for me to die:kys::kys::kys:
I'm tired of wageslaving too, I guess I'll cope with it by buying a Dodge Challenger. Maybe I might get lucky and run over a few Chad's and Tyrone's with it. :feelsYall:

kek whatever ok
sassy all stars season 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Ahh response

Same routine can be torturing especially since you seem to not have any purpose

Cope or rope. Would rather you cope tho

Work, gym, and wait for the weekend to be able to rot in peace :fuk: