Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I swear these noodles enjoy driving ricecels to suicide

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/j5jchv/21m_i_have_a_mental_roadblock_to_dating_is_my/g7t3vps/

I remember I was in a party one day and talked to an asian american guy who looked extremely shy and self conscious. After that I got surrounded by three white guys who talked in a much more relaxed manner. I was just having fun (well girls generally enjoy male attention when it’s pleasant) and i met the asian guy’s eyes... oh no it was so jealous and dark.

No fucking shit you dumb whore. Dumping the ricecel for whitey wasn't enough she just had to look over and humiliate him.

It's always the men fault for them.

Asian foids, the biggest backstabbers in history.

I love how that toilet makes sure to include the part about her cucking a ricecel for Chads

I love how that toilet makes sure to include the part about her cucking a ricecel for Chads
Love the notion that all guys have women approaching them, interested in them; they cannot fathom some of us are universally blacklisted in our environment. Apparently it's our preferences getting in the way jfl.

never take women's advice

I remember I was in a party one day and talked to an asian american guy who looked extremely shy and self conscious. After that I got surrounded by three white guys who talked in a much more relaxed manner.
If girls who you are not interested in you approach you, they are the girls you should give a chance.

> Talks about how men should give women they aren't interested in a chance
> Proceeds to choose a group of white guys over a lonely ricecel

:feelsseriously:

What a retarded whore. I hope she gets beaten and killed (in Minecraft)

Asian women are the most pathetic women to exist. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them diluting the white gene pool but still.

Imagine willingly being used as some dudes cocksleeve because he has white skin.

And there are people who still think women should have equal rights. JFL

Photo l