Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I swear, that I predicted the shit....

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I remember making a thread about the sudden influx of incels, during the summer holidays and early Feb when there wasn't any school. There are hundreds of people like this. There are wolfs amongst us and there isn't anything we can do about it :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I would estimate that at least 87% of the forum are actual sexhavers but i get called crazy and lo and behold, it's a coomskin :lul: :lul: coincidence I think not. BAN ALL COOMSKINS

@jbwbeliever
@ilieknothing

Amiright brothers?

Why did he get banned?

I am one of the real incel

Ban all Zulus. They are fakecels.
Zulus are incels af, if I was feared like my fellow brethen in arms and I was ostracized, I wouldn't of been on this forum

Zulus are incels af, if I was feared like my fellow brethen in arms and I was ostracized, I wouldn't of been on this forum
Cope. You can showcase your Zulu culture to South Africa white/Boer women and ascend.

I don't care about infiltrators. We're too based for subversion

There probably are sexhavers here, Todd Thundercock technically isn't an incel but mods let him post here because he's a legend in the blackpill community.

Cope. You can showcase your Zulu culture to South Africa white/Boer women and ascend.
If zulu culture could help me ascend why do you think I would be on the forum? No one in ZA knows what the heck an incel even is. I'm one of a kind :feelsautistic: :lul:

he kinda sus right from start tbh, brutal jbw pill :feelsrope: imagine spending time here as sex haver, we live rent free in his head.

The fact that he spent time here whilst apparently being successful tells me more about himself than it does about us lol. He sounds like someone who got carried away again with bluepill delusions.

MisfitGenius’s post is basically water is wet and it’s probably a LARP

I remember making a thread about the sudden influx of incels, during the summer holidays and early Feb when there wasn't any school. There are hundreds of people like this. There are wolfs amongst us and there isn't anything we can do about it :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I would estimate that at least 87% of the forum are actual sexhavers but i get called crazy and lo and behold, it's a coomskin :lul: :lul: coincidence I think not. BAN ALL COOMSKINS

View attachment 1169385

@jbwbeliever
@ilieknothing

Amiright brothers?
I was suspicious about him given how strongly he supported Israel. Anyone who supports globohomo is a suspect

Just stop being a hateful incel theory

I'm actually a virgin for what it's worth

Image 2024 05 29 030959437
Image 2024 05 29 031027316
Image 2024 05 29 031053946

Yes, but you're not the only prophet.

Racebaiting like you do isnt much better tbh

They're going to stop infiltrators by filling this place with infiltrators so they can't infiltrate a place that's already been infiltrated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back