Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I swear my life just keeps getting worse and worse with each day that passes

Runt171

Runt171

Veteran
★★
I can barely even cope with my current situation Everyday it just gets worse My appearence is getting worse with each passing day each day I rot away more and more

My hair is starting to thin and my teeth are starting to get fucked up
Im starting to get wrinkles too
And this is added on to my already bad appearance and shit height and frame

I keep getting more and more problems added into my life

while Everyone else is just enjoying life
My Life just feels like a constant test to keep solving problems that appear just to get nothing worthwhile out of it

While im spending all my time solving these fucking problems everyone else is surpassing me in life because they have a easy path to walk down to succeed while I have to walk up mount everest to still get a fucking shred of what they get

Theres nothing to bring me back to baseline and make me feel good because I know its over for me and I have no way to cope around it

I have barely any will to keep going In life because I know that im a complete loser at everything and I never win at anything in life

I just feel defeated at this point life
has just overwhelmed and destroyed me
And there was never any way I could have fought back
363ADC53 B5ED 4BB6 B939 6880EA1B2BCD

Same here fuck life

Fuck soyciety fuck industrialization

How old are you

Im.turning 20, waiting for 25 to rope

Idk how things will turn out for me I feel I will be dead by 25 too 30 at the latest

My life is too much of a joke to continue if it stays how it is now

How would u even do it if you decide to end it??
Ive always wanted to shoot myself but I live in the uk so there is no guns and I dont want to do it any other way

How would u even do it if you decide to end it??
Ive always wanted to shoot myself but I live in the uk so there is no guns and I dont want to do it any other way
Im scared of doing it might pull a live in the woods type thing

Im scared of doing it might pull a live in the woods type thing
Fair enough
Ive fantasised about doing that before but I don't think it would be possible for me
0715BD6C 563A 4CFC A15B 7DD30630AA87

All my copes feed from modern society like gaming and I probably wouldn’t be self reliant enough to maintain living like that

The thing that annoys me is that when I kill myself the whole world will be happy and even though i would be relieved, do I want all the non existent foids in my life to be happy a sub5 killed himself? FUCK NO. So i might start committing crimes or just leaving society which i was never part of

The thing that annoys me is that when I kill myself the whole world will be happy and even though i would be relieved, do I want all the non existent foids in my life to be happy a sub5 killed himself? FUCK NO. So i might start committing crimes or just leaving society which i was never part of
I always see people say this and I never understood it

No one will care when you kill yourself
Literally no one will care they wont be happy they will iust continue with their lives because they dont even know you exist

And Even if you stay alive to spite them you are still suffering

Dont you think that would make them hapoy too??
Its just a coping mechanism people use to keep themselves alive

If you want to commit crimes or leave society I support that though you should get as much revenge as you can

I always see people say this and I never understood it

No one will care when you kill yourself
Literally no one will care they wont be happy they will iust continue with their lives because they dont even know you exist

And Even if you stay alive to spite them you are still suffering

Dont you think that would make them hapoy too??
Its just a coping mechanism people use to keep themselves alive

If you want to commit crimes or leave society I support that though you should get as much revenge as you can
No they would, ive seen a chad once talk about when a woman should him a guy that killed himself for her and she was laughing about it. Now i wont kill myself for nobody but that poor guy was like us but he wasnt violent and yet she laughed at that mentally disturbed mans suicide, so they are very ecstatic when a short man or a sub5 dies

Just lol at the people who say you get used to it as you get older, if anything it just gets worse as the older you get as an incel the more your social life deminishes.

No they would, ive seen a chad once talk about when a woman should him a guy that killed himself for her and she was laughing about it. Now i wont kill myself for nobody but that poor guy was like us but he wasnt violent and yet she laughed at that mentally disturbed mans suicide, so they are very ecstatic when a short man or a sub5 dies
Honestly I wouldn’t give a fuck
Either way they win we were born to lose in this life so its not even worth caring about whether they would be happy or not
You suffer either way which makes them happy

If you really want to kill yourself then you will do it anyway
you wont care what those cunts think if your life gets bad enough

Just lol at the people who say you get used to it as you get older, if anything it just gets worse as the older you get as an incel the more your social life deminishes.
Exactly man
We have nothing to look forward to in life except seeing everything we have now slowly fade away and get worse

That is completely different that simp killed himself over this cunt so she got an ego boost from it Because now she thinks she is so valuble that men will kill themselves if they cant be with her

If you just killed yourself no one would care except maybe your family and friends if you have any

I'm gonna be 20 in 3 months and things are already fucking garbage, but I'm doing my best to keep the rope away.