Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I surrendered

Memories

Memories

Slavcel
Nothing makes sense anymore, I've been NEET on support from my parents for several years, my day looks like this: lying around, browsing the internet on my phone or pc. Sometimes I also help my parents, we live in the countryside is some work.
I have no interests, nothing interests me anymore. I have already come to terms with my fate, it's fatalism.
My life: frown, depression, aimlessness, meaninglessness.

I've had enough, I dream of world war 3, may they destroy this planet earth.

Anyone who is able to NEET is living a good life, including me. There are many others who have life worse than us.

Anyone who is able to NEET is living a good life, including me. There are many others who have life worse than us.

being Neet has is own problems like isolation and depression

being Neet has is own problems like isolation and depression
I feel better now that the scumbags that humiliated me and bullied me are paying taxes that support my life style.

Nothing makes sense anymore, I've been NEET on support from my parents for several years, my day looks like this: lying around, browsing the internet on my phone or pc. Sometimes I also help my parents, we live in the countryside is some work.
I have no interests, nothing interests me anymore. I have already come to terms with my fate, it's fatalism.
My life: frown, depression, aimlessness, meaninglessness.

I've had enough, I dream of world war 3, may they destroy this planet earth.
Unfortunately for you...

Life does not accept your surrender.