Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I sucker punched my oneitis and no consequences

Based? Based.

The thing is, its not about the school administration. A guy got angry at me and fabricated stories about me being transphobic and misogynistic... almost got suspended. That plus I actually had a shooting threat called on me and fucking pigs searched my dorm room for guns.

The thing is, the guy I punched was an absolute spineless shit who didn't want to get beaten up again, and the femoid was terrified of me. No one else witnessed it actually. For the longest time I was ready to get suspended. But I guess I was lucky this time.

>you have a shit personality
Yes.

You got lucky kek

Based and low inhib af but honestly
What a weak faggot you are.
He sat on her lap so i hit him in the face because i need attention from her...
You didn’t take what kindly? You wanted to sit on her lap? He took your place? Hmm? You are the bitch of that bitch?
Jfl at this site...

Airplane mode because you know nobody is calling anyway. :feelsbadman:

Damn, even I don't remember being so cucked back when I was bluepilled, even back then I wouldn't have given a shit about some cuck sitting on a roastie whore's lap

I used to be “friends” (read: emotional tampon) for my oneitis because I was a bluepilled faggot.

Ah. :blackpill:. You are very honest, fellow incel.

Mogs me by having text interaction with oneitis.

Probably you could have gotten sex at some point but maybe you ruined it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back