Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I suck at eating caviar

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I always add too much filling on top of the toasted blinis and when I try to eat them, my clumsy fingers manage to spill all the caviar pearls onto the table.

I wish I could be a Stacy with precise, coordinated, deft fingers.

It's over.

Lmao this is why u inkwell

PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER, THAT TURNS THE FRICKING INCELS GAY!!!

Ive never eaten caviar

its over for caviarcels

Your parents didn't teach you when you were a kid? Eating caviar is really easy

For a incel, that experience costs more than a tasting menu at Alain Ducasse.
Your parents didn't teach you when you were a kid? Eating caviar is really easy

Not if you have genetically inferior hand-eye coordination

I'm one of the few Asian kids who can't play a piano
Ive never eaten caviar
It tastes like fresh tiny little bubbles of seawater that melt in your mouth and pop on your tongue

I'm one of the few Asian kids who can't play a piano
I thought the stereotype about asian parents forcing their kids into classical instrumentes was real, must be brutal to let down an asian mother.
I do get what you are saying about hand-eye coordination but I don't think it applies to caviar, you probably are doing something wrong and nobody corrects you, I would do it if I could.

I thought the stereotype about asian parents forcing their kids into classical instrumentes was real, must be brutal to let down an asian mother.
I do get what you are saying about hand-eye coordination but I don't think it applies to caviar, you probably are doing something wrong and nobody corrects you, I would do it if I could.

They actually did force me to try and play classical instruments. I spent 2 years trying out the violin, 8 years on the piano, but the only thing I enjoyed was the double bass. Ended up in a couple of orchestras.

hey guys i accidentally drop money on the way to my bank

They actually did force me to try and play classical instruments. I spent 2 years trying out the violin, 8 years on the piano, but the only thing I enjoyed was the double bass. Ended up in a couple of orchestras.
The funny thing is that no asian parenta want their children to be professional musicians, imagine being forced from early childhood to play the violin, and then when you want to be a professional violinist they don't let you do it.
richcel brag
You don't have to be rich to eat caviar

If I had the money to buy caviar, I wouldn't be an incel

hey guys i accidentally drop money on the way to my bank

this is why you do everything on mobile banking and plastic (or metal if you have a nice credit card)
If I had the money to buy caviar, I wouldn't be an incel
Cope

If you won the lottery your genes would still be shit

You don't have to be rich to eat caviar
the average person wont go out of their way to have caviar lol and ppecel is a legit a richcel

Its overrated trash.

I remember that my parents were massive caviar eaters. Never tried it myself, though.
and middle-classcels
You're middle class? Your bio makes you seem like you're at least upper middle.

Last edited:
I always add too much filling on top of the toasted blinis and when I try to eat them, my clumsy fingers manage to spill all the caviar pearls onto the table.

It's over.
I know this feeling too well

You try too hard with this 'I'm a rich cunt' shite!

Not bad not bad
But why? :feelstrash:

Is it because of the curing process?

I've never actually eaten red, except on a sushi, every time I've been served caviar as a dish by itself, it's shiny and black.

Is it because of the curing process?

I've never actually eaten red, except on a sushi, every time I've been served caviar as a dish by itself, it's shiny and black.
Reds are bigger and more smily i would say but there no much big difference
U make me hungry :feelstrash: