Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I struggle with accepting the thought that others get to enjoy sex and affection while I suffer

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm not just angry about what I don't have, I'm also angry about others having it.

those are legitimate feelings. never help foids if they don't give you sex.

I just want affection.

I only get it artificially.

It's a terrible feeling knowing no one wants anything to do with you.
Yes. Inceldom hurts the most emotionally.

One minor lifefuel.. we don't give affection or sex to anyone.

This one hit diffwent .

:feelstastyman:<muchdrool>

Women are worthless sluts

I'm not just angry about what I don't have, I'm also angry about others having it.
I don't think about that stuff since I know I'm just seen as trash in society anyway.

Most of us didn’t do anything to deserve being incel. It just happened. Normies didn’t do anything to not be incel either. They grew up, lived their life, and naturally made friends and got gf’s along the way. They didn’t self improve endlessly, or do shit like no fap.

La mayoría de nosotros no hicimos nada para merecer ser incel. Acaba de suceder. Normies tampoco hizo nada para no estar a la altura. Crecieron, vivieron su vida y, naturalmente, hicieron amigos y consiguieron novias en el camino. No se mejoraron sin cesar, ni hicieron una mierda como ningún fap.

I'm not so much angry about them having it, there will always be things that others have and I don't.
What makes me angry is them showing it off in public and making everyone else who doesn't have it feel bad.

Yep its pretty brutal for us subhumans

Most of us didn’t do anything to deserve being incel. It just happened. Normies didn’t do anything to not be incel either. They grew up, lived their life, and naturally made friends and got gf’s along the way. They didn’t self improve endlessly, or do shit like no fap.
Yep its pretty brutal for us subhumans
Yes

You can get crappy mechanic sex from a hooker but the real love and care never, money this, money that

“It is an injustice and it can NEVER be forgiven!” -Supreme Gentlemen

Despising privileged scum is a natural instinct.

evER thought about CHOosing to do something about it?

Yep just think about it, billions of others are fucking each other every day and night, while we rot all alone in our homes

One minor lifefuel.. we don't give affection or sex to anyone.
A little less pleasure in the world. A little more pain.

Society should have been more careful with us. Now we don't really care for pleasantries, only for disparities.

Our lives once symmetrical with everyone else's when we were younger have been turned into a unsymmetrical mess. Society thrives on the idea that everyone is symmetrical and everyone is equal. It doesn't work that way.

Emotionally it is like they are rich people saying to poor people that they should try harder and maybe they will succeed. Meanwhile they have already succeeded in so many different ways and happily settle down after a whirlwind of emotionally amazing experiences, while we can only dream of these feelings.

Poor people are poor for a reason. Just like ugly people are alone.

A little less pleasure in the world. A little more pain.

Society should have been more careful with us. Now we don't really care for pleasantries, only for disparities.

Our lives once symmetrical with everyone else's when we were younger have been turned into a unsymmetrical mess. Society thrives on the idea that everyone is symmetrical and everyone is equal. It doesn't work that way.

Emotionally it is like they are rich people saying to poor people that they should try harder and maybe they will succeed. Meanwhile they have already succeeded in so many different ways and happily settle down after a whirlwind of emotionally amazing experiences, while we can only dream of these feelings.

Poor people are poor for a reason. Just like ugly people are alone.
Nice post!

I know that i am out of their league
It is like feeling angry at someone who has a Ferrari
so i stopped giving a fuck
But i will feel angry while seeing someone of my league dating a hot slut

Sex involves smells and all manner of intimacy that would weird me out. Most chicks are ugly/plain. Imagine dealing with them after the post-nut comedown.