Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I straight up cold approach to try to make friends

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
Such a fucking autist I am.
JFL if you don't think I have it brutal.
Even got the number of some fellow subhuman and gave mine to some shit metalhead I met at the mall, we autistically talked about music and shit but guess he will never get in touch with me at this rate jfl

Last edited:
how do you get the courage to cold approach? how do you start conversations? i feel like if i tried they'd mock me cause i'm subhuman. i have no friends irl.

how do you get the courage to cold approach? how do you start conversations? i feel like if i tried they'd mock me cause i'm subhuman. i have no friends irl.
It is called desperation

Such a fucking autist I am.
JFL if you don't think I have it brutal.
Even got the number of some fellow subhuman and gave mine to some shit metalhead I met at the mall, we autistically talked about music and shit but guess he will never get in touch with me at this rate jfl
You ain't got it bad, I don't have friends period. KYS tbh.

Last time I did something like this was at 7 or 10 yo, and even at that age it felt forced and cringy. But if you overcome your anxiety and the other person has even remotely good atitude and doesn't turn you away upfront, you suddenly get a new friend. Sweet feeling. Damn it was so easy to make friends as a kid. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

so did you make any friends from it?

No man, it's an aspie move
Damn. I have no friends and I have genuinely forgot how to make any. If I was to think of how to make one's irl I probably would have done what you did. rip