Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I stopped talking to people because of my ugliness and people think I am snob, rude & showing my attitude.

shaji

shaji

Greycel
I am the kind of guy they say as a silent guy and an introverted guy who doesn't like socialize with people, The reality is I had stopped talking to people because I thought they wouldn't like to speak with an ugly guy like me, I've never talked to a girl in my class and every girl thinks I am a rude guy showing my attitude. But i am quite afraid talking to anyone.People always question me why don't I talk .

What should I do now? Should I try to speak with them even though I have bad looks and even if they still think I am ugly?Because I am afraid that this will affect my communication skills when I get a job if I don't develop social skills,

Have you guys ever been in my position, and what would you suggest me to do?

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

I am the kind of guy they say as a silent guy and an introverted guy who doesn't like socialize with people, The reality is I had stopped talking to people because I thought they wouldn't like to speak with an ugly guy like me, I've never talked to a girl in my class and every girl thinks I am a rude guy showing my attitude. But i am quite afraid talking to anyone.People always question me why don't I talk .

What should I do now? Should I try to speak with them even though I have bad looks and even if they still think I am ugly?Because I am afraid that this will affect my communication skills when I get a job if I don't develop social skills,

Have you guys ever been in my position, and what would you suggest me to do?

I was in a similar situation is high school. I was often said to be arrogant, because I simply was more intelligent than my normie npc classmates, had a more developed vocab, etc. I was of course also slightly more reserved due to my high-inhib upbringing I brought from home.

I tried to change this image of me by tring to adapt to the people around me, tried to talk like them, dress like them, etc. I was even more ridiculed, as everyone said I was a tryhard, they told me that whatever style I wanted to pick up at the time "didn't fit me", that I looked like a fool, you know.

I wasn't as much aware of my ugliness as I am today.

You Are giving off bad Vibes = How dare you not allow me to mock you you inkwell ?!?! Simp for women inkwell !!

you need to act like pathetic agreeable cuck if you don't want to be put in trash by normies at school or job.
Best way is to just do your thing and don't fight with them [UWSL]if it's unnecessary. Avoid conflicts until they start fighting each other.[/UWSL]

I've come to not like talking with anybody because a majority of people are fucking ignorant morons, occasionally if I'm bored I'll start an argument with a boomer who still have their heads firmly entrenched up their own assholes since 1965.

The conversations usually revolve around them saying how despite all the problems of the United States they're still hopeful it will recover or rebound and I usually retort how the nation is going to collapse faster than the Russian Soviet Union did, I get a sort of pleasure or satisfaction destroying their stupid hopes and dreams with reality deconstructing whatever political propaganda medium they get their information from like the mindless fucking animalistic sheep they really are. It's all about enjoying yourself in your spare time guys.

Last edited:
I had this happen to me. People know why you are quiet, you are giving them little ammo to criticize you; they WANT to pick on you. People who call you out on being quiet are being aggressive.