Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I stopped growing at 14 and im balding at 18

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Its like my body gets older faster and faster, i hope that at least it kill me pretty fast too

Its like god is making fun of me just kill me already you fucking piece of shit

5'2 with the frame of a 5ft tall woman :p:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

holy fuck ur 5'2, im sry u might have it worse than me

as long as you look like a male adult you mog me

Not really that bad. My bro is a manlet and he's balding young. He has a qt gf that I will never have with my full head of hair.

I'm afraid your only option is to transition into female

5'2 with the frame of a 5ft tall woman :p:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Oh Jesus Christ. 5'2!!!!! Have you gotten your growth plates Checked? At this point there's only 2 things you can do. 1. Move to Indonesia where the average height for a guy is like 5'4. 2. Wait for artificial reality to become lifelike. For the love of god if you do find a woman that's willing to be with you DON'T HAVE KIDS your genes are trash sorry but it's just the truth. I've realized that my genes are inferior and should die with me, I hope you realize the same.

Peace my fellow incel brethren.

What norwood are you?

I am 19 and still growing and I have no signs of balding. Balding ie genetic for the most You might have high T levels and sensitive hair

I stopped at 13 and balding at 17. Oh yeah and my fucking penis has not grown since elwmentary school, think I’m joking?

I stopped at 13 and balding at 17. Oh yeah and my fucking penis has not grown since elwmentary school, think I’m joking?
you have a 4incher also?

as long as you look like a male adult you mog me
My mom herself (that always say im exagerating and that im not that short lmao lol like if i was fucking retarded to believe that) said i could easily pass as a 13 years old

My mom herself (that always say im exagerating and that im not that short lmao lol like if i was fucking retarded to believe that) said i could easily pass as a 13 years old
they'll never tell you the truth

You want a pic or proof from someone that has seen it lol I can pm you
um sure
tenor.gif

Yeah but in what way is a picture of his penis beneficial?

My damned curiousity dont discriminates, picture is a proof of his claim. Also:

Attachments

• zAp2LzJ.jpg
    zAp2LzJ.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 61
At least they let you on the rides at the Carnival.

im in my 20s and still have a god tier childlike hairline like elliot

:feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsokman: That’s what women want from us.

i've been 5'9 since age 11 and i'm currently balding at 19