Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I stopped caring about anything

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I do not really care about foids, chads and cucks anymore. Soon most of the planet will burn in nuclear fire, and radiation doesn't care if you are tall, have massive jaw or pussy :feelsYall:

Masssive jaw have more defense against radiation than my weak recessed jaw

I do not really care about foids, chads and cucks anymore. Soon most of the planet will burn in nuclear fire, and radiation doesn't care if you are tall, have massive jaw or pussy :feelsYall:
Congrats you have ascended.

Both will get cancer or worse
Atleast he has a massive jaw and got exposed to less radiaton thanks to superior genetics

What a pathetic chad worshipping cuck you are
Lets be honest chad probably has a better immune system as well and can handle radiation better than subhumans like me

Apparently in 5 billion years, an asteroid is going to completely destroy Earth, combine that with the fact that the human race is a flawed species, and it's hard to care about cruel it all is. Doesn't matter in the end.

sounds blissful