Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I stopped being a White Knight today

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
Just came back from the grocery store.

It was a long line. I had like 60+ things. This 20 something woman got in line behind me with this big jug of some kind of juice. She was struggling to hold it with no basket, using both arms.

When I was a white knight, sure, I would have let her go ahead of me. Let her set it down on the conveyor.

Not today.

I slowly put my stuff up on the conveyor and left no room for her to put down the jug.

If it was a balding 5'1 Indian guy behind me, I would have happily moved aside and let him set down his stuff and go ahead of me.

BUT NEVER EVER FOR A PRIVILEGED HOLE

Proud of you man

I never yield to women in traffic. I also do the bare minimum required at my job when it comes to foids, but help guys out however I can.

Same lol, I regularly give homeless guy food and/or money because I feel bad for them, but when it is a roastie I just say 'sorry no money'.
Based

You a vicious son of a bitch!

They pretend to be weak and helpless when reality they get everything handed to them because guys trip over one another to aid m'lady

Women are the fucking worst at saying thank you when you do do something nice for them too because all of them just expect it. Most men are very grateful if you so much as step out of the way for them but women just kind of scoff at you.

Good to hear dude never help a foid.

Good. The whore would have never helped you in a situation like that