Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still stalk femoid, wich rejected me over 2 years ago

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
As I said, I'm still stalking her social media. I just cant forget, how she rejected me. Fucking kek. Sometimes I jerk off to her photos.
The funniest part, that I'm a tallcel, and that low tier becky is ~5'6. :feelsseriously:

yeah me too, i do this with a girl from my class. she is soooo hot, i cant cope. she would be offended if i told her i fap to her but on the inside she will see it as a victory.

I Still Like Selena Even Though She Rejected Me Three Times Already. Coitus Interruptus

No use obsessing over that that doesn't want you, forget about her.

I Still Like Selena Even Though She Rejected Me Three Times Already. Coitus Interruptus

♫Never had a doubt in the beginning
Never a doubt
Trusted you true in the beginning
I loved you right through♫

Sh

♫Second time around, I'm still believing
The words that you said
You said you'd always be here
"In love forever" still repeats in my head♫

♫You can't finish what you start
If this is love it breaks my heart♫

screenshot-from-2021-11-14-19-42-37-png.528760

♫You made me promises, promises
You knew you'd never keep
Promises, promises
Why do I believe?
Arm in arm we laughed like kids
At all the silly things we did
But you can't finish what you start
If this is love it breaks my heart♫

♫You made me promises, promises
Promises, promises
Why do I believe
All of your promises
Promises, promises
Why do I believe?
Promises
Promises
Promises
Promises
Promises♫

screenshot-from-2021-11-15-13-14-19-png.528749

i want to abductmaxx my oneitis

I still check my college crush's instagram like once every few months. Bitch is getting married. :dafuckfeels:

I still check my college crush's instagram like once every few months. Bitch is getting married. :dafuckfeels:

He shouldn't have liked her.

Whore

There's this hapa stacy girl that I went to middle school with that I've stalked on social media for years now. I've beat off to her so many times and she doesn't even have big tits or a fat ass just a beautiful face and nice skinny body. I fantasize about cucking her husband lol.

Last edited:
There is a girl I would like to legally stalk but I’m too busy with work so not enough time.

As I said, I'm still stalking her social media. I just cant forget, how she rejected me. Fucking kek. Sometimes I jerk off to her photos.
The funniest part, that I'm a tallcel, and that low tier becky is ~5'6. :feelsseriously:
What a simp

I've found a few girls who rejected me on Facebook and masturbated to pictures of them and their friends.

If you speak to a foid even after she rejected you, that's your pb tbhngl