Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I still laugh at this leddit LARP

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
lol, i know we've discussed this before but just lol.

.>there are people that unironically believed it
PHXVQfe.gif

(Posted from an iOS device, at Vice 2:31 PM)

IT is REALLY coping hard

Its gold tbh

Over 56k upvotes...

Yeah I remember this, it's amazing how they will believe anything that paints us as bad people.

"He admitted to ejaculating on her tooth brush" and the part about selling his mothers nudes.

Like wtf? lmao you would have to be pretty low IQ to actually believe this shit happened.

Someone has just taken all of the stereotypes that normies have created (White, racist, unhygienic, misogynistic :soy: etc) and wrote a massive larp with them. Of course the normies ate it up, like it was their bulls semen.

Last edited:
Writing all that is the biggest waste of time I could ever imagine.

In case anyone even doubts it's a larp, that is the only post the account has ever made and when the post was made the account was less than 24 hours old lul, that is if my memory is correct.

My son went on a tirade about how he found birth control pills and heard “whore” sounds from her room, so he kicked open her door and discovered them having sex, he said he couldn’t believe his own sister would “be a nigger’s whore” and called the poor boy a monkey and other things.

Yeah, I remember when this was new and it was funny as hell. Normies will believe anything, especially if it fits their world view and narrative.

If an incel said the world was round and a Chad said the earth was flat, those Reddit cucks would start saying the earth was flat because according to them Chad is always right and incel is always wrong.

Thats some high effort larp tbh, its ok for me bec. its really high effort.
Probably an autist who is obsessed with incels

JFL I thought about this recently too. The story is so fucking fake it baffles me there was ANYONE who believed it. Especially the "black son" thing, like, what the fuck. What an actual loser to spend his time like this.

For every second I think about what I just read the less it makes sense.

10/10 fiction tbh

Archetypal story of the incel. All the boxes were ticked.

Ahhh I remember, one of the first things that really got me into the blackpill, legendary LARP that people fell for and it kept on getting posted on /r9k/

Why is that larp so FUCKING LONG

Every time I see it again, it looks more LARPy.

Notice how the "Black boyfriend's" mom was a single mother. :feelskek::feelskek:
:lul:
lol @ the fucking imbeciles who believed that pathetic story, they have to be -748929739 IQ to fall for that doggerel