Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still have the unused condoms i bought years ago

Yeah, you've already eaten into 8 years of your glorious decade of youth. When I hit 27 I felt my youth die overnight. Then you get another 3-6 years of semi-youth and it's over. Then it's 50 years of misery and decay. Life is brutal.
i cant take this :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
@Personalityinkwell be careful reading this

I’ve never even bought any.

I touched a condom wrapper once when I was like 13. That's the closest I've gotten to sex. It was always over for me.

Never bought a condom. Do they sell condoms by size or is it just a general range?
iirc the normal size is quite large, it accommodates most of the population which makes sense.
I dont buy either tbh. It's pointless. It's also suifuel looking at them, and a waste of money. Some people on twitter a while back tried to convince me that I'm not getting laid because I don't carry a condom in my wallet. Apparently women sense this and it's a turn off...
That's beyond fucking retarded. Nevermind the whole attraction thing being somehow overpowered by a condom ... but how the fuck are they meat to even see it? I don't know about you but I don't pull out my wallet often around foids
24 and the agepill is already torturing me like you wouldnt believe
Wait until you start balding. That's when you realize you arent young anymore

They never put any thought into this. The fact that raw sex is so common given pregnancy and STDs etc. Just shows that chad doesn't need a condom. "But oh they'll respect you more and find it attractive that you're prepared"... These women have already decided that I'm not even someone they deem worthy of their words. Nevermind viewing me as a potential sex partner. They really do not understand this shit at all. They cannot fathom sex never being a possibility
That's the thing people don't get. It's not that our chances of getting laid are just lower than that of everyone else. It's that it's absolutely ZERO

Even normie men (who struggle a lot these days) still have a small chance. They get rejected a lot and have to try hard, but every now and then they get something for their effort. So they just assume it's the same for everyone

I've sacrificed so many years trying to looksmax, self improve constantly in every way and yet still couldn't get even a hug or a kiss. Sex and relationships are so out of reach i don't even think they're real anymore

Women and chad only :cryfeels:

There was this really cute cashier at the local store who was ignoring me so I started buying condoms, wine and some crazy expensive chocolates every other night so she'd think I'm a slayer who's having girls over all the time. I spent around $900 on that stuff over a few weeks and only the chocolates didn't get thrown out.
The cute cashier kept ignoring me, of course.

Their projection is ridiculous. They seem to lack
the ability to fathom a life without their luxuries. They still never understand that normie advice ONLY works for normies.
Another classic foid/normie projection is the whole "being picky" thing.

Normies can't afford to be picky.
And while foids can, the INSTANT they lower their standards even a tiny bit (we're talking fractions of a point out of 10) they suddenly get hundreds of new options

So they both think we're narcissists who refuse to date anything less than a 9+/10
There was this really cute cashier at the local store who was ignoring me so I started buying condoms, wine and some crazy expensive chocolates every other night so she'd think I'm a slayer who's having girls over all the time. I spent around $900 on that stuff over a few weeks and only the chocolates didn't get thrown out.
JFL

Did you really think it would work or was it more of an experiment type thing for you?

Did you really think it would work or was it more of an experiment type thing for you?
I wasn't deluded to think she'd be attracted to me or anything, but I wanted to get some kind of reaction. Like maybe look at me for a second and wonder what's this guy up to. ($900 wasn't anything to me back then, I was earning that much every two days). But no reaction whatsoever. The chocolates were nice though.

I wasn't deluded to think she'd be attracted to me or anything, but I wanted to get some kind of reaction. Like maybe look at me for a second and wonder what's this guy up to. But no reaction whatsoever. The chocolates were nice though.
Yeah that's what I thought, more like a science experiment thing, you werent deluded enough to think she'd be interested in you because of this

Brutal but not surprising, foids just want ugly males to not exist so no wonder she wouldn't pay any attention to you

I was given condoms when I started college, foids were handing them out to everyone

They're expired now jfl
Same shit happened to me, but I took them all happy, and cos I was bluepilled, thought the foids giving them out were being genuine, instead of going back to laugh at me.
What was funny though the foids giving them out were seniors, so they were fat, ugly, and on a crash course for the wall.
As I became more nihilistic in my freshman year I started to hang with them, and saw even then, talking early 2000s, they resented the young freshmen foids and laughed at how they made an effort at wearing make up and dressing well for chad etc.

College is a great equaliser for men and women, because Chads in all years have access to the best prime foids .

Have so many times seen 21,22 yr old foids crying and shit about how their 22yr old chad fucked an 18,19 Ur old freshman, and then the 22yr old foids all comfort her and say shit like oh that JB is a slut, she's disgusting, Ur better off without chad he's gonna get an std. Then the foid gets this big positive high, they decide to go out all dressed up with fakeup, for guess what... Find another chat who will do same thing!!
Yeah, you've already eaten into 8 years of your glorious decade of youth. When I hit 27 I felt my youth die overnight. Then you get another 3-6 years of semi-youth and it's over. Then it's 50 years of misery and decay. Life is brutal.
How old are you sir?
That's actually a really deep story, I like the idea, you were experimenting on whether money could swing something, but at the same time I think it's hard, because you were effectively banking on the foid being smart enough to figure out if u can waste 900 on crap, u must be rich

Last edited:
you were effectively banking on the foid being smart enough to figure out if u can waste 900 on crap, u must be rich
I was earning around $200k/yr at that time and I was gymmaxxed, basically I should have been knee deep in pussy according to conventional wisdom (and the red pill). That $900 was nothing to me, but it's not much in general either. How many guys buy a car they don't need and can't afford just because they think it'll help them with foids. Or jewelry, clothes, nice apartments, steroids, the economy would collapse if men stopped trying to impress women. That's one of the things PUAs got right to not spend money on women you're not fucking. If she wants you, then you won't need to and if she doesn't want you then it won't help.

Same shit happened to me, but I took them all happy, and cos I was bluepilled, thought the foids giving them out were being genuine, instead of going back to laugh at me.
What was funny though the foids giving them out were seniors, so they were fat, ugly, and on a crash course for the wall.
As I became more nihilistic in my freshman year I started to hang with them, and saw even then, talking early 2000s, they resented the young freshmen foids and laughed at how they made an effort at wearing make up and dressing well for chad etc.

College is a great equaliser for men and women, because Chads in all years have access to the best prime foids .

Have so many times seen 21,22 yr old foids crying and shit about how their 22yr old chad fucked an 18,19 Ur old freshman, and then the 22yr old foids all comfort her and say shit like oh that JB is a slut, she's disgusting, Ur better off without chad he's gonna get an std. Then the foid gets this big positive high, they decide to go out all dressed up with fakeup, for guess what... Find another chat who will do same thing!!

How old are you sir?

That's actually a really deep story, I like the idea, you were experimenting on whether money could swing something, but at the same time I think it's hard, because you were effectively banking on the foid being smart enough to figure out if u can waste 900 on crap, u must be rich
They were legit handing them to everyone in my case though. Like they were some sort of activists giving out condoms to everyone who pased certain hallways

I felt like I had no other choice but to take them even tho i knew they'd go to waste

Weird that you chose to hang out with fat ugly foids tho

Just squander money theory officially refuted

The same thing happened to me, when I believed in the red pill I bought condoms and they didn't help me, they must have expired and I just wasted the money. On a stupid date I carry one in my pocket, the nonsense that comes to believe one.

I never actually touched a condom.

I have never seen a condom outside of school sex ed ahahahahah

brutal condom in wallet pill

A chad would've finished them in a couple days.