Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I still have not figured out what to make youtube videos about to get view and money

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I have uploaded a youtube video of AMV I made but it got 0 views after 5 days. I mean I wasn't expecting it to get much anyway but its brutal. I put in CHATgpt to genereate me video names, description, tags and thumbnail so that it gets views I did like the AI told me but it lied to me there is no views.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFC3zFHBfyQ&ab_channel=MasterChiff

I must think of some videos themes or something taht I can uplaod, they have to be easy to make so I can make 1 video a day or something, probably with AI voiceover or some shit because this AMV edit shit took too much effort for 0 payoff.

I need more idea on what to do...

YouTube is shit for discoverability when you don't already have viewers, you have to shill somewhere else first

YouTube is shit for discoverability when you don't already have viewers, you have to shill somewhere else first
My life goal is to make 1,000$ a month 100% online. That way I can NEET and live in Philippines for the rest of my life. I don't want to be in this rat race anymore. I work in IT and it's cancer, and this is a GOOD job, relatively speaking, I have a lot of freedom, I sit at home all day everyday nobody is watching over my shoulders like back in McDonalds I used to work at, as far as jobs for incels go I don't think I could have scored a better job than I did, AND YET, IT IS STILL PURE SUIFUEL, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT A REGULAR NORMIE JOB IS LIKE, WORKING THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, NO.

I thought making jewtube videos and making 1000$ a month with adsense will be doable but I don't even know where to start or what to do. It's brutal.

The only other thing I found that works is doing surveys online but that shit doesn't net you anywhere near 1000$ a month JFL, maybe like 200$ a month max for pajeet level of work.

I should also try the print-on-demand services with shoppify or some shit, with AI generated shit. Maybe, ehh idk.