Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still can't get over how insane tinder and instagram are. Even in SEA shitholes, white normies I made fake tinder accounts with did bad

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
So I thought maybe the area is full of chads. I made a fake female thai girl account, over 2000 matches.

I have tinder gold so I can see who matches her. Hardly any white dudes. Of course, since international flights are locked down and SEA isn't taking in tourists or foeigners.

So white normies should do well there on tinder, right? WRONG

So white chad-lite should have a lot of women messaging him, all who are young and thin right? WRONG
These women in an SEA shithole are holding out for CHADS WHO DO NOT EVEN EXIST in their country.

Women have gone completely insane.

So I thought maybe the area is full of chads. I made a fake female thai girl account, over 2000 matches.

I have tinder gold so I can see who matches her. Hardly any white dudes. Of course, since international flights are locked down and SEA isn't taking in tourists or foeigners.

So white chad-lite should have a lot of women messaging him, all who are young and thin right? WRONG
These women in an SEA shithole are holding out for CHADS WHO DO NOT EVEN EXIST in their country.

Still doesn't compare to Japan, it's late stage inceldom.

Women are not even human anymore

How can any blackpilled incel be surprised by these holes? You can't be.

true, when you bring up JP it makes everything else seem normal
I heard a somali muslim preacher mention in his seminar, that alot of the diaspora somali women are becoming educated, so they want someone on the same level, but really they want someone with good looks, i'm friends with a bunch of older people at the mosque (10 to 3 year gap usually less) and the chads get married the quickest, while the normies have to wait longer. i saw a giga chad get snatched right away, if you saw him you'd think he's a slayer, but no he's married at an early age.

Wtf seriously? Even Chadlites? Wtf is wrong with women? Wtf is wrong with society?

white chad cocku onry

You should read this before you read my response: https://incels.is/threads/apology.215074/

But yeah that's awful. EA and SEA foids are becoming like the foids in the west. Only want Chads and Changs. My theory is Kpop is dominating SEA and shit. Korean actors are becoming the new Chad in SEA, unless you are an absolute gigaChad white runway model I guess.

What do your normies look like?

Upload some pics of the account, would like to see what kinds of profile it was

Africamaxxing is the new SEAmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back