Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Apology

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
Fellow Brocels,

I am a 36 year old ugly ricecel. If you want to know more of my physical measurements and story, here's my very first thread here: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/

I owe an apology to all of the brocels in this forum, especially the whitecels in here.

I have told time and time again that any whitecels who want to find pussy, should go to SEA (Philippines, Southeast China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, etc.) and/or SA (India, Bangladesh) to get it.

Today I have realized how dead wrong I was.

After much reading and research, and add to the increasing SJW and global awareness of whites coming into SEA for sex tourism, I have realized it's gotten much more difficult for whites to find rice foid pussy in these regions to the point whitecels simply cannot travel to SEA and find SEA foids to get pussy.

I apologize for misleading my fellow brocels through the last month. This will not happen again.

@Mods if I deserve a ban then let it be so. I love being here and I hope I can still stick around.

sub5 + ANYRACE (whites & blacks included) = incel.

^^^ anyone who denies this is not blackpilled

As a ricecel how would you know that it's became hard for whitecels?

SEA you tomorrow

That’s right, riceboi
Be humble or get humbled

WELL. GOD FUCKING DAMN! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE NON REFUNDABLE TICKETS?

It's alright brah

burn the rice, pay the price

That thread you linked was a nice read.
Good job.

As a ricecel how would you know that it's became hard for whitecels?

Reading other forums mostly, but the kicker was my mother had a Filipina friend come by today to our house, and they were talking about how SEA foids are aware of why white men are coming to SEA and shit, and how they aren’t liking it and such. The 90 day fiancé show with that WMAF couple hit the hammer on the types of white men they didn’t want coming to the Philippines, and how Filipina foids reacted to that show. Apparently, Filipina foids aren’t liking Big Ed (I mean I don’t either he reminds me of my abusive white stepfather but whatever that’s another topic for another day).

Safe to say, this was al news to me. All of my life I thought all rice foids wanted white cock no matter where it came from. Now I’m realizing SEA foids want the white Chad cock to come to their country, not the whitecels.

hence I thought the apology was necessary for everyone to read. I thought you just had to be white to fuck SEA pussy. Turns out they are just as shallow and want that model Chad white cock instead like the white foids in this country.

TLDR: SEA is experiencing an inequality in terms of their desires of types of men. Chads are welcome. Whitecels are not.
That thread you linked was a nice read.
Good job.

thank you. leave a comment in that linked thread if you wish of your thoughts. Always open to new comments and questions.

true but I always thought whitecels could get away with it in SEA. Boy i was wrong.
It's alright brah

thank you brocel
WELL. GOD FUCKING DAMN! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE NON REFUNDABLE TICKETS?

Trump opened the borders to and from SEA already?
That’s right, riceboi
Be humble or get humbled

I’m so sorry father.

Last edited:
there's always someone out there for you

Based thread I hope other retarded ppl come to the light like you did

the bar in sea is lower then other countries but bitches will forever have absurd requirements and there will always be a sucker(us) that won't fulfill it.you still have way better chances to betabuxx over there then in the west

Don't buy non-refundable tickets next time. Especially during a pandemic.

Don't buy non-refundable tickets next time. Especially during a pandemic.

Noticed your signature. Yes fuck China and that pooh bear fucking government promoting the consumption of bats and shit. As a half chink I encourage and promote this. If anyone here sees a Chinese flag you tear that shit down and burn it.
Based thread I hope other retarded ppl come to the light like you did

Thank you father. I'm glad I'm reborn again.
there's always someone out there for you

Lol not for me brah.

Today I have realized how dead wrong I was.

After much reading and research, and add to the increasing SJW and global awareness of whites coming into SEA for sex tourism, I have realized it's gotten much more difficult for whites to find rice foid pussy in these regions to the point whitecels simply cannot travel to SEA and find SEA foids to get pussy.
I applaud you for being able to admit to being wrong. I am not trying to come across as sarcastic or patronizing I actually mean it. A lot of people seem to think that they can never be wrong and refuse to change their opinion even when confronted with damning evidence. So good on you for being smart

I applaud you for being able to admit to being wrong. I am not trying to come across as sarcastic or patronizing I actually mean it. A lot of people seem to think that they can never be wrong and refuse to change their opinion even when confronted with damning evidence. So good on you for being smart

Thank you father.