Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I still can’t find this funny ass meme from braincels

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Does anyone happen to remember this, it was a meme where there was a pic of an FBI agent sitting at his desk with his head down, all depressed, and the meme read “FBI agent getting black pilled from monitoring braincels” :feelskek:

I remember crying from seeing that. Hands down funniest meme.

Hopefully you find it soon

Have you looked here?

i have never seen it

I think I remember it. Does anyone still have the braincels archives?

I had a bad day...

i think i vaguely remmember it. so much good content lost, how come we don't have that kind of shit here?

I think I've seen it but I haven't saved

u realize u can remake memes right

so much good content lost, how come we don't have that kind of shit here?
Forums aren't the best place to facilitate meme content since you can't up boat them to keep them relevant.

To be truthful, in terms of quality humor Braincels was way ahead of other incel forums. It was the golden age of blackpill memes. The Chadfishing posts and artworks like the St.Pencel in my signature were also funny.

I liked the

Good morning, I hate women

meme

u use image editing software :feelswhat:
A6FEA30F 128B 4AEC B162 112B20375A83

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The late 2010s was a golden age for the blackpill. I've never went on r/braincels unfortunately since at that time I was mostly posting on chans before coming here.