Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still can't believe western school have prom and shit. In curryland you'll suspended from school for being in a relationship..

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
Dating is still a taboo in 85% India, most school will call parents or even suspend you for being in a relationship. Average age of men losing virginity is 25 here (after arranged marriage). I don't think I would've survived highschool if I was surrounded by couples all the time, how are you guys coping?

They will even teach you relationship advice and dating in high school health class here. :lul:

It's bad out here in the land of degeneracy. Ironically we are pushed to further degeneracy ourselves to cope with the constant mogging by drinking or drugging ourselves into sedation

Fuck India and their stupid religion:feelskek:

(No offense to Indian incels)

It's bad out here in the land of degeneracy. Ironically we are pushed to further degeneracy ourselves to cope with the constant mogging by drinking or drugging ourselves into sedation
But having more sex centered culture increases our chances of getting laid but negatively affects our mental health. I wonder if it's worth it for incels, normies will obviously massively benefit from this.

so much heart disease in burgerland, nobody can contain themselves:feelsLSD:

curriez are major coperz -
whenever i feel bad about being a filthy spic, i remember im not curry :feelsLSD:

They switched her into another group.

curriez are major coperz -
whenever i feel bad about being a filthy spic, i remember im not curry :feelsLSD:
No curry copes more than your spic ass, far uglier spics get laid at an younger age cos you're just more degenerate societies doesn't mean your favela asses mog anyone either and I can't understand why you seethe at muslims so much living so far away from any of them

No curry copes more than your spic ass, far uglier spics get laid at an younger age cos you're just more degenerate societies doesn't mean your favela asses mog anyone either and I can't understand why you seethe at muslims so much living so far away from any of them
muslimz tryna to put their religion on my throat whenever they talk to me. I dont even talk to them, i just post picz of my weed copez and they just tell me itz haram :feelskek: and start saying and pushing how izlam will save the world and liberate incelz :feelshaha:

bobz and vagene

muslimz tryna to put their religion on my throat whenever they talk to me. I dont even talk to them, i just post picz of my weed copez and they just tell me itz haram :feelskek: and start saying and pushing how izlam will save the world and liberate incelz :feelshaha:

bobz and vagene
Whatever, muslims in South America tell you its haram? :feelshaha:

Sounds better than here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back