Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I steal food and money in order to survive

• Thread starter Lusitano Stallion
  • Start date
Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
I only get paid 200€ a month. This is not enough to cover my monthly expenses. (Mostly food and fuel)
So i Often steal food from big Supermarkets, usually cheese, because its expensive and i like it and its healthy. So far ive only been caught Once and the security guy made me buy the cheese and nothing else happened.

Sometimes i scam people to get some extra money.

Ive tried getting a decent job, like working at a gás station, dairy farm, etc, but i get rejected everytime. Ive worked in construction but its a shit (fucks up your lungs and ears), hard job and pays very little, it made me feel like a robot because you have to do repetitive movements for 10 hours straight and you barely use your brain. So i quit.

I dont wish to be like This. I think society made me do This.

Last edited:
Ya such a gangsta mang

Get your airport job back

I used to steal from stores too, but now I get retardation benefits, so no need to steal anymore

I used to steal from stores too, but now I get retardation benefits, so no need to steal anymore
Retardation Benefits here only pays 275€ month, and 500€ in August (summer) and christmas time. And youre not allowed to do a bunch of stuff like, getting a gun, driving a car etc.

So i think it aint worth it.

Also, in the eyes of society, you Will be seen as a leech, and nobody Will respect you here

based. made me remember the times we were stealing chips from grocery store when we were child.

life is brutal

Retardation Benefits here only pays 275€ month, and 500€ in August (summer) and christmas time. And youre not allowed to do a bunch of stuff like, getting a gun, driving a car etc.

So i think it aint worth it.

Also, in the eyes of society, you Will be seen as a leech, and nobody Will respect you here
Let me guess. France?

My perception was that there are a lot of risks in construction yeah. The noise but also yeah stuff that hits the lungs everywhere like silica and asbestos. Even some of the newer materials can be dicey sometimes I reckon especially in large quantities.

I guess keep looking for better work and until then try to buy cheap food and/or use food banks.

Welfare won't help?

I only get paid 200€ a month. This is not enough to cover my monthly expenses. (Mostly food and fuel)
So i Often steal food from big Supermarkets, usually cheese, because its expensive and i like it and its healthy. So far ive only been caught Once and the security guy made me buy the cheese and nothing else happened.

Ive tried getting a decent job, like working at a gás station, dairy farm, etc, but i get rejected everytime. Ive worked in construction but its a shit (fucks up your lungs and ears), hard job and pays very little, it made me feel like a robot because you have to do repetitive movements for 10 hours straight and you barely use your brain. So i quit.

based as fuck

You should look past your moralfag indoctrination. Blackpill is not just about looks, it permeates through all facets of life.

Incels should not string themselves to morality. These laws do not apply to social rejects like us. If they can sideline us from society then why should we follow their laws?
They left me starving, why shouldn't I steal?

Start viewing this world through a blackpilled lense and you won't ever feel bad about stealing.
You don't owe this world anything because you didn't ask to be born.

You should look past your moralfag indoctrination. Blackpill is not just about looks, it permeates through all facets of life.
Catholic ethics actually supports stealing food basically because God created the goods of the Universe for humanity as a whole, and private property is more like a social convention (social conventions must be respected when they are useful for society).

Ok GrAYcel