Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I started to add random girls on Snapchat for shits and giggles and ask them if I'm ugly.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
They block + unadd me every single time. It's fucking hilarious. If I was Chad they'd be creaming themselves over my appearance and they'd be sending me unwanted nudes, even driving hundreds or even thousands of miles to see me. Only an incel gets blocked for acting autistic in the way that I have done over 15 times so far.

Well just going up to random girls on Snapchat and asking if you're ugly isn't exactly the best way to introduce yourself.

Maybe if you talked to them like a normal person, maybe they wouldn't be blocking you?

Why do you torture yourself like this?

Well just going up to random girls on Snapchat and asking if you're ugly isn't exactly the best way to introduce yourself.

Maybe if you talked to them like a normal person, maybe they wouldn't be blocking you?
The point is to create an initial reaction, I'm not really trying to introduce myself to anyone. However, you bet your ass that if I had a solid face they wouldn't be blocking me at all.

EDIT: Also @ your search history, I see that you're just another infiltrator. Please go back to IncelTears.

Why do you torture yourself like this?
I've already accepted that I'm ugly and unlovable, there is no more torture which I can go through.

The point is to create an initial reaction, I'm not really trying to introduce myself to anyone. However, you bet your ass that if I had a solid face they wouldn't be blocking me at all.

Is that what you believe? Maybe one of these girls might actually find you attractive if you introduce yourself and play it cool.

Is that what you believe? Maybe one of these girls might actually find you attractive if you introduce yourself and play it cool.
LOL, after all the rejections I've been through and my aspie-esque social skills there's no way in hell none of them will find me attractive, I've been called ugly way more times than I've been deemed as someone who is significant. I've accepted the incel life and know I'm going to die alone, might as well try to entertain myself.

I might start doing that too, I've never used snapchat before. Would you recommend it?

LOL, after all the rejections I've been through and my aspie-esque social skills there's no way in hell none of them will find me attractive, I've been called ugly way more times than I've been deemed as someone who is significant.

Well, maybe the people who called you ugly are jerks who don't see the good person underneath.

You could also wash yourself up, get in shape and get a hobby. That definitely makes you more attractive.

I might start doing that too, I've never used snapchat before. Would you recommend it?
If you're actually serious about Snapchat and want to get girls through it, I wouldn't suggest it as an incel. I only use mine to send streaks to my friends/plan shit with my friends and trolling/pissing off females. I'm surprised my Snapchat isn't on a watchlist somewhere.

Well, maybe the people who called you ugly are jerks who don't see the good person underneath.

You could also wash yourself up, get in shape and get a hobby. That definitely makes you more attractive.
LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY

I mean I'm not the best person, but mass shooters and serial killers who get love letters definitely differentiate me as a better person than them. Yeah I wash myself up, yeah I gymmed for about 2 years before quitting in January, and I collect computer shit/video games and do a lot of outdoor stuff. Not a single female notices me at all lol, yet some loser Chad who sits at home, gets drunk with friends, smokes pot, and goes on Snapchat all day can get 10+ lays in a single night. Personality doesn't mean shit, for the 40 billionth time.

LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY

I mean I'm not the best person, but mass shooters and serial killers who get love letters definitely differentiate me as a better person than them. Yeah I wash myself up, yeah I gymmed for about 2 years before quitting in January, and I collect computer shit/video games and do a lot of outdoor stuff. Not a single female notices me at all lol, yet some loser Chad who sits at home, gets drunk with friends, smokes pot, and goes on Snapchat all day can get 10+ lays in a single night. Personality doesn't mean shit, for the 40 billionth time.

You're right. A shitty personality doesn't mean shit. But maybe if you were a lot more positive and actually treated people like... people. Maybe you could hook up with someone.

Also, most of the girls who write love letters to shooters and serial killers are either not right in the head or horny teenagers. Not really people you want to have any relationship with.

You're right. A shitty personality doesn't mean shit. But maybe if you were a lot more positive and actually treated people like... people. Maybe you could hook up with someone.

Also, most of the girls who write love letters to shooters and serial killers are either not right in the head or horny teenagers. Not really people you want to have any relationship with.
Are you implying I don't treat people like people? Damn, if I'm such a radiant negative Nancy who treats everyone like crap where's the counselors on me? Where's my place on the FBI watchlist as a could-be suspect for a heinous crime? Where's all the friends who are avoiding me?

It's my face. I'm not negative in real life, I treat everyone pretty good, all my teachers like me, I have a decent amount of friends, and my only problem really is that girls absolutely despise my existence. You IT users/bluepill copers act like I give off this sinister aura in real life when in actuality all I'm doing is venting under an anonymous user on the damn Internet. What I post on here or anywhere else on the Internet evidently does not accurately reflect how I am in real life.

Are you implying I don't treat people like people?

Well your signature says "Women should've never had rights". So... yes?

If you did treat people nicely and have a good amount of friends, why do women despise you? An ugly face isn't really a good enough reason to hate somebody. That's petty. And again, someone you don't need to deal with.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. Even if you get rejected over and over, that's no reason to give up. You'll find someone. Just gotta fix this negative attitude you have. Maybe seek therapy?

It's the go to one, bruh.

Also, isn't Donald Trump your guy's definition of a Chad?

The dude got pussy his entire life, is married, has kids, and is the President of the United States.

Kinda makes you guys look a little hypocritical.

Also, isn't Donald Trump your guy's definition of a Chad?

The dude got pussy his entire life, is married, has kids, and is the President of the United States.

Kinda makes you guys look a little hypocritical.

Hypocritical in what way? It's clear you do not know much about us.

Because he's the exact kind of person you clearly despise?

No. We do not despise Chads. We simply accept that they are facially superior, and therefore, has a better lifestyle (halo effect) and satisfactory relationships with women.

No. We do not despise Chads. We simply accept that they are facially superior, and therefore, has a better lifestyle (halo effect) and satisfactory relationships with women.

You seem to complain about them a lot though. If you accepted that you couldn't have a relationship with a woman, why make an entire site dedicated to complaining about these people?

You seem to complain about them a lot though. If you accepted that you couldn't have a relationship with a woman, why make an entire site dedicated to complaining about these people?

You need to hang around more often.

I already learned a few things.

That you guys need help and need to get laid.

I'm sure you're a hit with the ladies. No need to brag. Enjoy it. We are undesirable, for things we can't control.

Or, I have a feeling that you're a woman.

Last edited:
Well your signature says "Women should've never had rights". So... yes?

If you did treat people nicely and have a good amount of friends, why do women despise you? An ugly face isn't really a good enough reason to hate somebody. That's petty. And again, someone you don't need to deal with.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. Even if you get rejected over and over, that's no reason to give up. You'll find someone. Just gotta fix this negative attitude you have. Maybe seek therapy?
Get fucking AIDS please.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back