Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I started self harming

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
I've always had anger issues because i'm unironically autistic but I would just hit myself or hit the walls, now I started cutting my thigh because I went apeshit crazy a few days ago (yes I know it's gay and cringe af) but I've seen that I kinda like it, it's almost like fapping, you feel relieved, the physical pain makes you forget, I don't cut hard enough to cause significant damage but I do have marks, although it doesn't matter because no one will ever see me naked.

I don't recommend anyone doing this tho, it's like a drug

Hitting yourself is self-harm as well - I engaged in this for many years.

Harming other people in video game is more based

Take some MMA classes dude. You‘ll get rid of your anger issues.

do it on your forearms. foid will find it attractive.

next you whip yourself

I don't recommend, I have 3 scars and people find me as weak person if they saw those ones

HarnValue

Cutting never made sense to me, but whatever floats your boat.

You do you but I'd rather do drugs

do it on your forearms. foid will find it attractive.
Complete opposite, women will find you extremely unattractive and they probably wish you killed yourself

i think i would rather just become a coomer if you're seeking pleasure. or just get a prostitute

...now I started cutting my thigh... but I've seen that I kinda like it, it's almost like fapping, you feel relieved, the physical pain makes you forget...

...it's like a drug
@Fat Link thoughts?

Self harming won’t fix your face - unless you do surgery tier high precision cuts I guess? Wouldn’t recommend though :feelshehe:

Self harming is bad and wrong.

I tend to punch myself in the head repeatedly out of pure anger and hatred. It's probably lowered my IQ 10 points