Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I started eating healthier again

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
No more double cheesburgers, no more cajun fries, no more triple bacon milkshakes, no more bags of potato chips. No lads, I am sick of eating that shit and wasting money + my health(tehee).
I am not a vegancuck or anything I just try to eat less bad food.
Honestly I don't really miss it, it was more like an emotional escape for when I felt like shit(still wasn't fat).
I hope I can keep on this path :feelsokman:

Fuck yeah, Im on that sigma grindset too. Don't let the LDARers drag you down. I really like Stan Efferding's Vertical Diet. I follow a similar diet model.

Fuck yeah, Im on that sigma grindset too. Don't let the LDARers drag you down. I really like Stan Efferding's Vertical Diet. I follow a similar diet model.

:feelsgah:

many soys wish death upon me

im reading this while enjoying a large pizza with extra cheese extra pepperoni and a coca cola :feelscomfy:

primal diet is the best :blackpill: