Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I started cleaning my room this week

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I dedicated 2 days to cleaning my room, I want to looksmaxx and start working out

Feelsgoodman

Day 1 - Clear all lose wrappers ect - Complete
Day 2 - Hoover everywhere and organize my room - Not complete

Clean your room bucko

On a serious note, I pride myself on keeping my room as impeccable as possible. I can't stand it being dirty in any way, shape, or form. Thankfully, it is but a rare occurrence that I have to suffer through.

Clean your room bucko

On a serious note, I pride myself on keeping my room as impeccable as possible. I can't stand it being dirty in any way, shape, or form. Thankfully, it is but a rare occurrence that I have to suffer through.
I need to start doing shit with my life, so i thought to start with basics

I want to clean my room but I literally have no motivation, and feel exhausted everyday.

Dun forget rule no. 1 - Stand Up straight with ur shoulders back

I dedicated 2 days to cleaning my room, I want to looksmaxx and start working out

Feelsgoodman

Day 1 - Clear all lose wrappers ect - Complete
Day 2 - Hoover everywhere and organize my room - Not complete
It takes an hour tops to get it clean. Why? I don’t mess the room around and take very seriously with how things are placed. Mum does come in to do a little but she ruins the cable management and I essentially get mad and shout

It takes an hour tops to get it clean. Why? I don’t mess the room around and take very seriously with how things are placed. Mum does come in to do a little but she ruins the cable management and I essentially get mad and shout
Im lazy and I dont have a hoover at hand
J P

Im lazy and I dont have a hoover at hand
I use a dust pan and brush
Just Stand up straight up bro you get more pussy that way.

though I emphasise with standing up straight for proper spinal alignment and not for some influence crap

I use a dust pan and brush

Just Stand up straight up bro you get more pussy that way.
I dont have that, also its gonna be a full clean so I need more hours of day, its late rn

My room is always really clean

I'm a cleancel and a minimalistcel, I fucking hate clutter. If you're gonna LDAR at least do it for comfort.

My room looks like a homeless guys room with trash everywhere.

I should do that too.

I need to clean my room to and actually start packing and throwing some stuff away as I hope to move into my own condo in about 6 months.

spotless room crew.

Brutal untidy room pill

It's good to have a tidy room so you don't step on something sharp or trip over dumb shit.

Jordan Peterson would be proud now you have to eat lobsters or some shit