Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I start a wageslave job tomorrow at a tech place

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I saw many incel like tallfags there. But still brutal as I'm heightmogged. Even worse one of my posts got warned for being low effort. Not looking good for the forum. :feelsclown:this shit is more dissapointing than 139.

I saw many incel like tallfags there. But still brutal as I'm heightmogged. Even worse one of my posts got warned for being low effort. Not looking good for the forum. :feelsclown:this shit is more dissapointing than 139.
Did you graduate from college with a degree in STEM?

Did you graduate from college with a degree in STEM?
I didn't go to college because my parents thought my autism was too bad. In other words coddled. So no. I'm 21 currently heading to 22 with no college shit. Either way I planned on going there next year kek:feelsgah: pure clown idea though:feelsclown: but I might as well do something until I wait to die in ww3.

What's your pay gonna be? Also what are you going to do? Make coffee for your boss or sumn? :feelswhere:

I didn't go to college because my parents thought my autism was too bad. In other words coddled. So no. I'm 21 currently heading to 22 with no college shit. Either way I planned on going there next year kek:feelsgah: pure clown idea though:feelsclown: but I might as well do something until I wait to die in ww3.
Good idea.

Save the money that you make.

What's your pay gonna be? Also what are you going to do? Make coffee for your boss or sumn? :feelswhere:
Don't know what the hell I'm gunna do. I'm just there for money. Only copes I have is saving up for actual things and learn to be independent.

My pay will be 15 dollars an hour however I get overtime in the summer which raises it to 18 or 20. Pure Hopium

My pay will be 15 dollars an hour however I get overtime in the summer which raises it to 18 or 20. Pure Hopium
Wtf? What kind of tech job pays just $15 an hour?? :feelsree:

At least it's better than wagedonalds or retail shit for $8/9 an hour and you have to interact with coworkers and customers :feelspuke:

Wtf? What kind of tech job pays just $15 an hour?? :feelsree:

At least it's better than wagedonalds or retail shit for $8/9 an hour and you have to interact with coworkers and customers :feelspuke:
I don't necessarily deal with customers just coworkers who look like redditors so I might be fine

Sounds like a good deal. :feelscomfy:

My old tech job from fresh out of school paid me $12.50 an hour. :fuk:
I'm more worried if I can do tasks correctly. It stated it was a simple warehouse stocking one.

I'm more worried if I can do tasks correctly. It stated it was a simple warehouse stocking one.
I usually have the same worry when applying for jobs or starting a new job. But it usually just has a way of working out for me, at least for a time. After awhile, I fall behind, but that's probably a personal fault. :fuk:

Lots of incels in tech on this forum

Get certs in tech bobocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back