Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I sprinted towards to a foid today

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
[UWSL]I caught my eye on a foid on the way. I started to follow her. She[/UWSL] began to feel endangered and quickened her pace. Then I started to sprint with my top turbo speed to her. She was running away from me and screaming. Then I stopped and laughed after her. StROnG WoMaN, scared like a little bird. My quote to all foids: Do not call yourself perfect, independent, or strong If you are a coward like this. :feelsokman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based.
You're lucky you didn't get shot by some white knights or pigs

Same thing happened to me although unintentionally.

That story made me laugh, I hope you're not making it up :feelskek:

Good thing man you traumitized her for life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

W
[UWSL]I caught my eye on a foid on the way. I started to follow her. She[/UWSL] began to feel endangered and quickened her pace. Then I started to sprint with my top turbo speed to her. She was running away from me and screaming. Then I stopped and laughed after her. StROnG WoMaN, scared like a little bird. My quote to all foids: Do not call yourself perfect, independent, or strong If you are a coward like this. :feelsokman:
Wtf :feelskek:
Bitch will now be posting on some reddit forum for some updoots

You're lucky you didn't get shot by some white knights or pigs

Yes, very. A foid once tried to accuse me of pushing her:

Correct again. A woman once accused me of pushing her. In reality, her sandals slipped while I happened to be walking behind her.

If not for her friend vouching for me, I could've had legal trouble.

Lol, you should record this

Women are literally like birds

Nice
MV5BM2M1NWM4MjktNjRjOC00ODA3LWI2OGUtZTc5YjkxNDc5YzExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUxNjcxNjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

kek'd very based

Women are by nature, weak, fearful and very cowardly.
Old fat roasties on IT like to think that they can stand up for themselves just because they're fat. In reality, they are cowards and will start crying and screaming for help in a similar situation. They are only strong and independent when they post on Reddit. :feelskek: For these pigs, even running away is a serious challenge.

Old fat roasties on IT like to think that they can stand up for themselves just because they're fat. In reality, they are cowards and will start crying and screaming for help in a similar situation. They are only strong and independent when they post on Reddit. :feelskek: For these pigs, even running away is a serious challenge.
IT posted my post. JFL look at their comments. Clowns.
JFL they underestimated my turbo speed.

Last edited:
It's fun to troll foids by increasing the pace when walking behind them, they always look over their shoulders in fear :dab::dab:

My classes used to be at noon and my uni campus is in a rural area. There's a path with trees, tall grass and no lights, and I was walking there at like 10 PM one night. It was almost completely dark. There were too foids in front of me and I almost trolled them, but I pussied out. It would have been epic :feelsLSD:

IT is cucked. They underestimated my speed. I'm faster than %97 of world population

3C5964CD AD3E 449D A0A0 3175D8E41D14

did she scream like this OP?

That story made me laugh, I hope you're not making it up :feelskek:
Yeah I want to go to sleep at night knowing this is real and happened in my lifetime

look at the top comment, they claim he acted "violent" when he didn't do anything violent at all, jfl.
they also cant understand that a person who is a social outcast and hasnt been loved ever is acting "mentally unstable"
.... these people, lmao.

My quote to all foids: Do not call yourself perfect, independent, or strong If you are a coward like this. :feelsokman:
They wont heed this because they're deluded and don't realize they have a double standard in society.

:worryfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::panties::panties::panties::panties:
lemme gues, she was screaming like AAARRHGGHAHAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAA:feelsclown::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 531171
look at the top comment, they claim he acted "violent" when he didn't do anything violent at all, jfl.
they also cant understand that a person who is a social outcast and hasnt been loved ever is acting "mentally unstable"
.... these people, lmao.
JFL cucktears
They say that they will shoot if it happened to them and still we are the ones that do the crimes. Imagine shooting a person sprinting to you lmao. This is how coward you are :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I caught my eye on a foid on the way. I started to follow her. She[/UWSL] began to feel endangered and quickened her pace. Then I started to sprint with my top turbo speed to her. She was running away from me and screaming. Then I stopped and laughed after her. StROnG WoMaN, scared like a little bird. My quote to all foids: Do not call yourself perfect, independent, or strong If you are a coward like this.
36012 1

Based if youre not larping :feelshaha:

I like to walk really close behind them until they start walking faster, too high inhib