Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Spoke to my Neighbor About What Happened to "Pedophile Pete"

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I wrote a thread a little while ago about pedophiles and I mentioned a thread about my neighbor who knew someone who went to prison. This person was a kissless virgin and still are to this day despite being semi-decent looking because they`ve been in prison for their entire adult life. In the prison there was another prisoner in there for some gang-related offense but he was believed to be a pedophile. All the other prisoners called him `Pedophile Pete`because his name was Peter. I decided to ask my neighbor for more info since people were interested.

Apparently while Pedophile Pete was being transported across the prison a riot happened to break out and the guards couldn`t get to safety fast enough with him and ended up leaving him in the middle of the prison hallways. Pedophile Pete was front-cuffed in the middle of the halls and ended up being caught by the other prisoners. They dragged him into the open and beat the living shit out of him. Then two prisoners held his legs apart while another through a weight onto his nutsack repeatedly. They did this until Pedophile Pete`s balls were completely castrated. They then beat his teeth out of him and broke both arms. To this day Pedophile Pete still can`t masturbate because his genitals have been destroyed. He has tried to commit suicide several times in the prison but is stopped by the guards each time. The dude basically lives strapped down to a bed now.

Only because some people were asking about Pedophile Pete.

Im not pro pedophilia but that is unfair. Its too far tbh. And they are fucking prisoners too. They arent "innocent".

And once again trash of society, robbers and thieves, feel superior to "pedos"

That's the brutality of prison.

fucking brutal. I hate pedos but no one desearve this unless they tortured children or shit.

In before @Edmund_Kemper 's prison justice thread

Anw, is this your way of writing a story to 'warn' pedophiles?

fucking brutal. I hate pedos but no one desearve this unless they tortured children or shit.
I think nobody deserves this not even torturers

this is way too far
In before @Edmund_Kemper 's prison justice thread
OP could be lying. He probably is saying this to scare the people on this forum. Sex offenders don’t get killed much in prison. 97.1% of prison wardens confirmed this in a paper. Usually sex offenders just get attacked from time to time but brutal cases like this are very rare

@Robtical

Apparently while Pedophile Pete was being transported across the prison a riot happened to break out and the guards couldn`t get to safety fast enough with him and ended up leaving him in the middle of the prison hallways. Pedophile Pete was front-cuffed in the middle of the halls and ended up being caught by the other prisoners. They dragged him into the open and beat the living shit out of him. Then two prisoners held his legs apart while another through a weight onto his nutsack repeatedly. They did this until Pedophile Pete`s balls were completely castrated. They then beat his teeth out of him and broke both arms. To this day Pedophile Pete still can`t masturbate because his genitals have been destroyed. He has tried to commit suicide several times in the prison but is stopped by the guards each time. The dude basically lives strapped down to a bed now.
Fucking foids who are pubescent teens isn't "pedophilia". I believe that story is made up, but if it's 100% true - one very unfortunate thing that happens to someone by faggot whiteknight prisoners while there's no guards around (lol) doesn't mean it happens a lot. Crazy things happen to straight and gay people too, but no one keeps trying to remind others and make up farfetched stories of them getting abused.
OP could be lying. He probably is saying this to scare the people on this forum. Sex offenders don’t get killed much in prison. 97.1% of prison wardens confirmed this in a paper. Usually sex offenders just get attacked from time to time but brutal cases like this are very rare
High iq.

Last edited:
I honestly do not care, nor did i read.

Tenor 10

Im not pro pedophilia but that is unfair. Its too far tbh. And they are fucking prisoners too. They arent "innocent".
fuck moralfags
And once again trash of society, robbers and thieves, feel superior to "pedos"
That's the brutality of prison.
Fucking foids who are pubescent teens isn't "pedophilia". I believe that story is made up, but if it's 100% true - one very unfortunate thing that happens to someone by faggot whiteknight prisoners

That’s interesting

Fucking foids who are pubescent teens isn't "pedophilia". I believe that story is made up, but if it's 100% true - one very unfortunate thing that happens to someone by faggot whiteknight prisoners while there's no guards around (lol) doesn't mean it happens a lot. Crazy things happen to straight and gay people too, but no one keeps trying to remind others and make up farfetched stories of them getting abused.
High iq.

I think the story sounds outrageous myself but I'm just reciting what my neighbor told me.

this is way too far

@Robtical

The story sounds fake but it's what my neighbor said.

Well, he's a lying faggot.

*She

And she was told this story by her son who knew a guy who went to prison, the kissless virgin. So it telephoned through multiple people.

*She

And she was told this story by her son who knew a guy who went to prison, the kissless virgin. So it telephoned through multiple people.
She's probably a post wall rostie who hates men fucking younger foids, so it's no surprise she'll make up a story like that. If it's not on the news then it's probably a lie, since he'd sue the jail for letting that happen to him.

Last edited:
*She

She could be told a lie. Prison justice like that is rare

Yeah probably tbh now that i think about it. I just took her word for it
Many people thought Jared Fogle would be killed in prison and sure he got beaten once by Steve Biggs but that was only ONCE. Jared is having a happy time in prison according to ex inmate Marc brooks

this is way too far

@Robtical
if you were tortured you'd want what happened to you to happen to the guy that did it, obviously what happened to this guy is unjust.

Didn't knew who pedophile Pete was

Put that shit on cuckdit, they love fake stories.

I think she likes you Chadbro!

At least you're not Pete, you're incel.
A different kind of human trash.
No matter what, you're as bad.
I think she likes you Chadbro!
Spread love brah.
I'm sure she would love your essay.

Can you write poem n shit?

Hey OP, go copy and paste this story on cuckit so you can get upvotes and karma.

Seriously, the virtue signaling is cringe. It's only a matter of time until you end up like @XOR.

Hey OP, go copy and paste this story on cuckit so you can get upvotes and karma.

Seriously, the virtue signaling is cringe. It's only a matter of time until you end up like @XOR.
:feelskek:

if you were tortured you'd want what happened to you to happen to the guy that did it, obviously what happened to this guy is unjust.
Being tortured myself doesn’t make it morally right because our revenge desires aren’t based on rationality.