Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I spent the last 2 years of my life procastinating my life problems, and now my life is crashing down in front of my eyes n I m having a breakdown

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
What's sad is there is 0 friends that I can relate and share this with. But I am having a huge mental breakdown right now with crying myself to sleep, not eating enough, and just everything is going wrong in my life n it's all my fault.

so the story starts when I was a nubile bluepilled guy fresh out of high school that decided to go to university to get the most dumbfuck degree you can get - Biology lol. It luls you with a false sense of security because you think - hey I am doing a STEM degree so it will be fine all the while not understanding that Biology has some of the highest unemployment rates out there.

Anyways I chose that degree because I thought I will become a doctor long term. Just laugh at my delusion guys. An adhd addled subhuman whose brain had turned into a mush from scrolling internet all through his teenage years genuinely thought he was going to be a doctor.

and then for the last two and the half years I got blackpilled and very depressed as it almost changed my core view and perspective towards life. Like a fish learning that the ocean water is not the sky and there is land beyond. My reality shifted beneath my feet.

and before I knew it I went from a decent kid to flunking most of my classes, missing assignments, cheating exams. My dad was paying out of pocket for the degree too and he is not super rich just slightly upper middle class and I was supposed to pay him back with my future doctor money

well well well- Te college apparently had enough of me and the Academic counselor cunt "let me go". to put it kindly.

Now I am of college with a half finished biology degree who I didn't even had the motivation to finish let alone sit for med school.

thousands of dollars down the drain...my parents are getting older and I am rotting in my home WiTH ZERO JOB SKILLS and a half finished meme degree

My future is done for . From an academically gifted nerd to an absolute academic failure.

I quite literally spent the last three years just scrolling stupid stupid stupid stupid random shit on twitter, cuckeddit and this site. No friends.Heck I hadn't even watched any movies and TV shows the last three years.

I spent the peak years of my life holed inside a room watching stupid ragebait brain rot videos and now my brain is too mush to even complete simple undergrad degrees.

Like It was really bad guys. I looked up statistics on my phone and my average "online time" in the last three years was literally 14 hours "

I don't know guys I am at the end of my rope here. No ways out

Last edited:
are you at all motivated to turn your life around? it does it feel truly over

I quite literally spent the last three years just scrolling stupid stupid stupid stupid random shit on twitter, cuckeddit
These places are designed to suck every moment of your attention and reward you with dopamine, even if you're just reading for information and not looking at pointless videos, that part isn't your fault.

So did I. If you don't sort out your problems they come for you.

are you at all motivated to turn your life around? it does it feel truly over
That's the thing lol
U would think because my life has gone to sug colossal shit that I must be trying out different career options or at the very least panicking but I just feel numb

I wake up eat rot on bed repeat. I don't even have the motivation to change my shitty life

These places are designed to suck every moment of your attention and reward you with dopamine, even if you're just reading for information and not looking at pointless videos, that part isn't your fault.
hmm true. N then it oversaturated ur mind so much u become too numb to enjoy even that anymore.

im in my third year of college, failing all my classes and i have the exact same story as you bro

nerdy kid, gets into a good college, fucks it up completely by being depressed and autistic, proceeds to rot instead of studying, spends the entire time doomscrolling and now things are genuinely kind of fucked up mang

im in my third year of college, failing all my classes and i have the exact same story as you bro

nerdy kid, gets into a good college, fucks it up completely by being depressed and autistic, proceeds to rot instead of studying, spends the entire time doomscrolling and now things are genuinely kind of fucked up mang
Well I hope my story is a warning to you to atleast COMPLETE your degree. Even that bare minimum can open a lot of doors for you

Same story here except that I haven't been kicked out yet. I fortunately managed to get good grades this year so it doesn't seem like I'm ever going to get into academic probation. Only problem is once I graduate next year, it's going to be impossible for me to get a job with zero work experience and a shit GPA. I chose the wrong time to procrastinate.

Same story here except that I haven't been kicked out yet. I fortunately managed to get good grades this year so it doesn't seem like I'm ever going to get into academic probation. Only problem is once I graduate next year, it's going to be impossible for me to get a job with zero work experience and a shit GPA. I chose the wrong time to procrastinate.
well on the upside atleast u have a complete degree

The same happened to me. I quit school and used to browse reddit and join random servers on Discord searching for online friendships non-stop since I was 16. I'm 18 now and have no GED. I'm gonna have to do Adult Education Program if I want to have the slightest chance of succeding in life.

The same happened to me. I quit school and used to browse reddit and join random servers on Discord searching for online friendships non-stop since I was 16. I'm 18 now and have no GED. I'm gonna have to do Adult Education Program if I want to have the slightest chance of succeding in life.
have u thought about trade school?