Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I spent my birthday crying in bed.

overbeforeitbegan

overbeforeitbegan

Deformed and sweaty
★★★
I turned 35 earlier this week. It came and went and no one remembered, except my mother. She's away visiting her grandchildren (one is very sick at the moment so she is helping my sister and brother in law with her) so she wasn't even there, but gave me money and called me to say she loves me. My sisters called too. Then, silence.

The house was empty and I was so alone. No friends remembered, not that i really have any anyway. At one point I felt like I was going insane, so went to walk to the local dairy to get myself a pick me up treat, and some teenagers outside said "yo it's slenderman" as I walked away.

Every year will be marked by another birthday like this until my mother dies, and then once she's gone, each one will make this year's look like a fiesta.

I can't keep doing this. I'm not strong enough. No one is strong enough. Most normies would probably have given up by now. This isn't normal and it's making me feel like I'm losing my mind.

Oh and my sisters only called because my mum told them to.

I never celebrate my birthday
I don't know why I expected anything. Usually I only get one or two messages from old school acquaintances anyway, and my aunt. This year, no.

That was tough to read man.....
Some are born to enjoy life, others like us here on .is are born to suffER. Fuck this cucked matrux RNG.

Best of luck to you.

Oh my Condolences , Happy Late Birthday

I feel sorry for you man. I'm in my late twenties. It was in my mid twenties that relatives stopped giving me money on my birthdays since I wasn't a child anymore and was getting older. No friends means no one to visit me and give gifts. Yeah living life without friends is hard. Do you see hope for you to make friends in the future?

:feelsbadman:
iu

I remember my 35th birthday. I recorded some poetry outdoors in winter like conditions. I still have the video. I did cry a fair bit.
Stay strong.

I feel sorry for you man. I'm in my late twenties. It was in my mid twenties that relatives stopped giving me money on my birthdays since I wasn't a child anymore and was getting older. No friends means no one to visit me and give gifts. Yeah living life without friends is hard. Do you see hope for you to make friends in the future?
It could happen if I got better at socializing. I'm extremely high inhib and autistic as fuck, have never held down a job for longer than a few months and now it's been over 10 years since my last job, I can't get a single interview at anything not even McDonald's.

I know what I need to do to make friends but am too retarded to do it. I don't see this getting any better.

I did that on my 18th birthday because I knew I would be a failure for the rest of my life

My condolences. Being an Incel at age 35 must be brutal as fuck.

Happy birthday brocel.

Last edited: