Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I spat on condoms in supermarket

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was walking down the aisle and I noticed the condom section, I saw that some had been taken meaning that people were enjoying sex in the community. Well this is the new rule normies, if you get to enjoy sex then you must touch a Truecels spit because I spat into my hand and rubbed it over many boxes of condoms.

You're a hero op

Here, take this medal of honor:

That’s pathetic but very based too. :feelsokman:

Put a needle through the middle lmao. Make it leak.

I was walking down the aisle and I noticed the condom section, I saw that some had been taken meaning that people were enjoying sex in the community. Well this is the new rule normies, if you get to enjoy sex then you must touch a Truecels spit because I spat into my hand and rubbed it over many boxes of condoms.

Rage/suicide fuel when noticing boxes of condoms missing from the condom section

Low inhibmogs me

Absolute hero if true.

Put a needle through the middle lmao. Make it leak.
Do this also. Just poke a small needle through the box when no one is looking.

Spitting is disgusting

U should've jizzed on them

Kek, hello IT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hiz2gz/why_is_this_thing_not_in_jail_yet/

But OP what if the people touching your spit are just a bunch of 14-year-olds who want to pump helium in them so the ceiling is filled with floating condoms?

I'm not in prison because I am a law abiding citizen, I would like to see a police man arrest someone for spitting on a box, they could just say they were coughing and then were just searching through the condoms.

I'm not in prison because I am a law abiding citizen, I would like to see a police man arrest someone for spitting on a box, they could just say they were coughing and then were just searching through the condoms.
Then it was a bad idea for you to make this post, kek.
"Defund the police! but wait! put that thing in jail first!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

eeeewwwww omg that so grossss

Kek, hello IT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hiz2gz/why_is_this_thing_not_in_jail_yet/

But OP what if the people touching your spit are just a bunch of 14-year-olds who want to pump helium in them so the ceiling is filled with floating condoms?

Comment at the bottom of that thread

So let me get this straight:
Dude sees condoms are being bought.
Dude gets jealous.
Dude then proceeds to willfully and knowingly spit on and spread saliva on MULTIPLE BOXES OF SAID CONDOM DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Dude then brags about this.
If he is in the US, that's domestic terrorism, and most stores have cameras everywhere but especially where he would have done this.
Forward this to proper/applicable alphabet authority.

They want to call a law enforcement alphabet agency for someone talking about spitting on items in a grocery store on an internet forum.

Isn't it more likely that if they make too many of these reports they could themselves be arrested for wasting the agency's time?

Based and spit pilled

Would be funny if you have corona

BASED, OP!

SPITS ME.