Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sound like a retard if I try to act more extroverted

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I tried to emulate on of my coworkers by using his way of speaking fast and be extroverted/friendly/positive with people.
I end up like socially awkward autist because after this dude asked me some questions I started talking fast about random things like my uncle exc and using jokes in non assertive way and he looked at me like he would look to a disabled child.

people laugh at me if i try to speak for too long.

I think I'm naturally extroverted I was quite open to talking to people in first grade but I gave up after no one liked me.

people laugh at me if i try to speak for too long.

Relatable, although in my case they do not openly laugh, but smile in a very condescending manner, like "Ok, let's listen to this poor subhuman".

Well, then just stop trying to act more extroverted. Problem solved. You are welcome

Me too. People don't get the plight of retards.

If you don't receive positive responses the key is to keep talking to a minimum or at least short concise sentences.

The more you talk the more likely it is ppl will realise you're bad at it.

Stick to what you know but there is nothing stopping you attempting the normie trait of using the most basic of knowledge for about 1 to 2 minutes on every single subject in existence to then constantly change the subject in an attempt to appear as an expert in EVERYTHING & clueless in NOTHING.

I see this shit all the fucking time.

Never Jestermaxx for normies and society in general.

I never try and act extroverted because it not me. I’m comfortable being in the shadows.