Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sometimes wish races were equal

D

Draconian Times

-
This thread might get me in trouble.

I sometimes wish races were equal.

Men of all backgrounds could unite to put women in their place if we were not too busy fighting each other over territory and resources.

Even on a forum like this, it is apparent how unequal and unable to coexist we are. Yes, we share the sexlessness and loneliness of unattractive men, but this is the only similarity we have, aside from looking down on women.

I have met several nice persons of a certain race, who turned out to be egotistical and rude as the relationship progressed. I no longer give them opportunities like I used to.

Deep down, I wish the only difference between humans was their skin color and facial traits, but it is far deeper than that.

I wish subhumans like me were all sterilized so the human race could be less depressed and have less setbacks

all races should fight in a great big world and the strongest race is the one who shall rules the world.

we can kill niggers all together at the beginning just to make sure they don't even get a chance

we can kill niggers all together at the beginning just to make sure they don't even get a chance
I'll blow you up like I did the iraqis back in the sanboxz

it's over

I'll blow you up like I did the iraqis back in the sanboxz

it's over
ofc not, you will go back to being a filthy slave being sold by sands in the 7inta.
we enslaved your kind and raped your women before and you will be back to the cage again

All races are equal, it's just that some are just more equal than others.

ofc not, you will go back to being a filthy slave being sold by sands in the 7inta.
one of us broke out, and we'll do it again. We are somehow so low iq that we break shit all the time jfl.
we enslaved your kind and raped your women before and you will be back to the cage again
eww why rape sheboons :feelspuke:

it's over

one of us broke out, and we'll do it again. We are somehow so low iq that we break shit all the time jfl.

eww why rape sheboons :feelspuke:

it's over
don't get angry bro, i am still in my monthly trolling phase

i am not serious at all

We are all the same come too the west and get a good life and free women

don't get angry bro, i am still in my monthly trolling phase

i am not serious at all
not angry brocel :feelsYall:
just a little sus at you for commending rape on a sheboon out of all races :ping:
raping noodle toilets is more based

over

We're definitely killing niggers and sandniggers first, don't include yourself

OIP.AsZqwgqhAaAEQR-wmAbXigAAAA

I wish subhumans like me were all sterilized so the human race could be less depressed and have less setbacks
I wish I was outright sentenced to firing squad

Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

What is this NWO agenda post, people aren't equal, sexes also not equal, we are all unequal.

Equality is a false premise.

Deep down, I wish the only difference between humans was their skin color and facial traits, but it is far deeper than that.

You can always encourage non-Whites to try nootropics.

It's a nice sentiment to delude yourself that all races are equal, but anyone with half a brain can see that's not the case. White supremacy is a legitimate ideology for a damn good reason

I have met several nice persons of a certain race, who turned out to be egotistical and rude as the relationship progressed. I no longer give them opportunities like I used to.
What race? Don’t sugarcoat, this isn’t reddit

Whites are genetic garbage that need to be purged.

Same

You are right tbh.
Racism against brocels is retarded, I say it often but it's true.