Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sometimes wish I had a higher IQ

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
From what I've seen my IQ is at most 105. I can get good grades, straight A's in STEM classes sure, but the amount of effort I put in will shock all of you. Hours upon hours upon hours and I just wish I had a higher IQ like 150+ so I could just come up with some smart invention or idea and drop out and then pull a Zuckerberg. I genuinely hate studying, how can I go to grad school if I continue this way.

My IQ might even be below 100 even, I wouldn't be surprised

Do mensa.no if you're not sure, I got around 108 on the first try and then 128 when I tried again. :feelsjuice:

Or mensa.dk, I got around 119 on that first try; I guess that would be closest to my actual IQ, though I feel like it's probably lower. :feelshehe:

Didnt you score insanely high on an organic chem test? Doing well in a STEM degree program should mean your IQ is minimum 120
Yes I got near perfect on the final but the amount of hours I put in I feel like anyone would get that score.

humble bragger :feelsUgh:

you'd need like a 140 iq to be able to get perfects without studying a lot
not a humble brag at all, you could easily get my score and higher if you study 2-3 hours on 1 class every single day

some days 1 but every single day 1-3 hours of o chem non stop. even on Sundays smh

Didnt you score insanely high on an organic chem test? Doing well in a STEM degree program should mean your IQ is minimum 120
You don't really need to be high-IQ to do well in subjects that don't require critical thinking.

I try to study 1-3 hours for each of my classes everyday. thats the only way to do well, if I study just a bit less ive failed or getting Cs and Bs. my iq is nowhere near 120+

go to 1st class, during passing period at the library studying, second class, studying, third class, studying. volunteer, go home, study, wake up early, study, go to class study, FUCK

I try to study 1-3 hours for all of my classes everyday. thats the only way to do well, if I study just a bit less ive failed or getting Cs and Bs. my iq is nowhere near 120+
I wish I had your work ethic. I don't even study for more than 2 hours when preparing for the day before the exam.

STEM absolutely requires critical thinking
Depends on what your major is. If it's biology, then it's just hard memorization.

For me it’s motivation, procrastination is my weakness. Without Lollygagging around I’ll mostly likely do better.

A poorly done biology course is just memorization. Actually applying the knowledge is a different story. Biology majors have average IQs of around 120 according to surveys. That wouldn't be the case if just about anyone could get the degree.
The level of critical thinking they do, doesn't compare to math or CS students.

IQ is much like nen - It varies based on mental state.

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 04 12

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 04 24

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 04 39

Re: Poll: Are U Good At Maths?

Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236802Monday, October 17, 2016 1:58 PM CDT
You should define "Maths." There are Geometric Maths, Algebraic Maths, et cetera. Also, the person who stated that "You should learn proper spelling and grammar before studying Maths" is an imbecile who should learn the definition of Ad-Hominem.
Re: Look at what you've done.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180859651Friday, January 01, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Perhaps the essential "issue" is not the quantity of mathematical-knowledge, it is the quality of such knowledge. My usage of the term "quality" refers to the type of mathematical knowledge utilized. Typically, disregarding geometrical/physical manipulation, the primary sort of mathematical-knowledge commonly utilized would be a combination of basic-arithmetic and logical-symbolism, in conjunction with concepts often found within algebra. Thus, rather than focusing on whether it is existent in the systematic flow of computer-programming, we should simply focus on which aspect is necessary to utilize to accomplish a given task.

234-png.711915

236-png.711922

Fucking mogger humble bragger

From what I've seen my IQ is at most 105. I can get good grades, straight A's in STEM classes sure, but the amount of effort I put in will shock all of you. Hours upon hours upon hours and I just wish I had a higher IQ like 150+ so I could just come up with some smart invention or idea and drop out and then pull a Zuckerberg. I genuinely hate studying, how can I go to grad school if I continue this way.
I thought you were smart by your posts here before I knew you were a straight A STEMcel. You're definitely not dumb, but if it's any consolation, everyone gets intellectually mogged in university. But just remember that compared to the normies in the real world, you are at least 10 IQ points higher.

I thought you were smart by your posts here before I knew you were a straight A STEMcel. You're definitely not dumb, but if it's any consolation, everyone gets intellectually mogged in university. But just remember that compared to the normies in the real world, you are at least 10 IQ points higher.
Stfu you studied nuclear physics in university that requires a high iq

humble bragger :feelsUgh:

you'd need like a 140 iq to be able to get perfects without studying a lot
You don't need a high IQ for studying, you need a good memory

IQ is a huge interest of mine, but I often feel like an attention-seeking slut whenever I disclose my percentile online, under a pseudonym. It just comes off as narcissistic. Not that normalcattle could even begin to understand what such large differences in intelligence even mean.

Deep inside, I do wish that someone would ask me about it, though.

Zuckerberg isn't a genius. Just a guy with above average iq who stole a good idea, had the right (((capital connections))) and then got lucky. He didn't invent shit. Same is true of all of these billionaire industrialists Zuck, Musk, Bezos, Jobs, etc...

Being lucky is way more important than having genius level iq. There are endless amounts of 150 iq dudes who turn into poor recluses.

150+ is super rare btw

Zuckerberg isn't a genius. Just a guy with above average iq who stole a good idea.
Spot on. The Winklevoss brothers are responsible for what would later become Facebook. OP would know that if he were truly smart.

Spot on. The Winklevoss brothers are responsible for what would later become Facebook. OP would know that if he were truly smart.
Random knowledge is irrelevant to iq.

Random knowledge is irrelevant to iq.
Not to crystallized IQ.

Also, higher intelligence leads to a deeper understanding of a certain topic.

Superficial knowledge often betokens lower intelligence because one has to be intelligent in order to tell form from substance.

Intelligent people tend to be more curious and thus more prone to research, not accepting a generic explanation as an objective fact. As they reach higher levels of understanding of a certain topic, they become more knowledgeable.

So the two don't go hand in hand, but they are strongly correlated.

Not to crystallized IQ.
Crystallized iq is obviously how much knowledge you accumulate but you accumulate a large amount and still not know some things like what you just said about zuckerberg.
Also, higher intelligence leads to a deeper understanding of a certain topic.
Correct
Superficial knowledge often betokens lower intelligence because one has to be intelligent in order to tell form from substance.
Correct
Intelligent people tend to be more curious and thus more prone to research, not accepting a generic explanation as an objective fact. As they reach higher levels of understanding of a certain topic, they become more knowledgeable.
Yes but sometimes they stim on different topics if they’re autistic which I assume OP is. Plus not everyone is interested in kike zuckerberg’s history.
So the two don't go hand in hand, but they are strongly correlated.
Yea I never said they weren’t lol I’m just talking about the specific piece of knowledge you claimed OP was stupid for not knowing

Yea I never said they weren’t lol I’m just talking about the specific piece of knowledge you claimed OP was stupid for not knowing
Since OP mentioned Zuckerberg, I assumed he took an interest in his past and for this reason should know about the allegations and the beef with the Winklevoss brothers, but maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

Plus, I've had a personal beef with OP, so I probably let my feelings get the best of me when judging his intelligence.

I'm usually too arrogant/egotistic to admit that I'm wrong and would rather fight a contrarian than concede him the victory, but as I'm genuinely trying my best to improve myself in all aspects I will be honest this time and admit that you are right and I am wrong.

Since OP mentioned Zuckerberg, I assumed he took an interest in his past and for this reason should know about the allegations and the beef with the Winklevoss brothers, but maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

Plus, I've had a personal beef with OP, so I probably let my feelings get the best of me when judging his intelligence.

I'm usually too arrogant/egotistic to admit that I'm wrong and would rather fight a contrarian than concede him the victory, but as I'm genuinely trying my best to improve myself in all aspects I will be honest this time and admit that you are right and I am wrong.
I c. Nah it’s all good bro

God, it feels so much better to put my ego aside. It's like lifting a weight from my chest.

Alot of low IQ people are rich it doesn't matter
Because of social skills if you’re low iq with shit social skills it’s over for you just rope

The concept of IQ as some of you guys talk about it is kind of bluepill. Intelligence doesn't really get you very far in life. By itself it's fairly inconsequential. See: the female sex.

you don't make a smart invention by being a super genius, you make smart inventions by being an inventor. how can you invent anything if you are not an inventor? dumb people invent a lot of things because they are inventors and perform the act of inventing. inventing is a repetitive process similar to walking 10,000 steps or breathing 10,000 times but if you never invent anything you are not going to be an inventor. there are no smart inventions on earth, there are only progressive versions of inventions. for example you'd look at version 9001 of an invention and it looks smart.

According to BPJ (2)

The idiot cannot even reinvent what the genius has already invented.
in retrospect yeah i take back what i said. usually it's very evident when a genius invents something extraordinary, and it's basically geniuses that invent things not low iq people. in fact i'd say only geniuses are capable of inventing anything in this earth, and anytime a non-genius said they invented something it will always be something brutally mundane or a ripped off copy pasted LARP stealing credit from some actual genius.

but i think that our world is biased brutally towards helping low iq people which allows them to LARP as inventors even though they are completely unworthy. though mostly it's just them ripping off actual geniuses, but they are always allowed to get away with it because society hates geniuses so much.

like with nikola tesla and a lot of modern inventors. what happens in reality is that geniuses invent a lot of stuff but lower iq people copy paste it brutally, making some really inferior version but they will get all the profit from it. for example corporations always copy paste the things geniuses invented with their army of low iq employees but they get the profit just because 'they had money' and nobody wants to fund a genius unless they are already rich.

the funniest example imo though is a company that literally dived into the trash can of another company to steal inventions, and... they basically got away with it with nothing but a small fine. but actual genius inventors are sent straight to jail instantly for the slightest mistake. at this point they practically have an iq detector in court to determine guilty/not guilty.

but ultimately it does mean that as horrifying as it is, there is room for low iq people to profit by LARPing as inventors. of course low iq people will have their hamster wheel at 3 trillion meters per second saying they are genuinely the inventors, the part of their brain which understands the difference between copy pasting and inventing from scratch is completely shut off so that they can LARP as the inventors they will never be. but with how brutally society hates geniuses it also means that this braindead LARP actually translates into reality and you will always have LARPing low iq trash prancing around as genius inventors with 1 quadrillion meters per second hamster wheel, but weirdly that perspective yields the result since they would actually be able to make money from other geniuses inventions by pretending to be inventors.

society specializes in inverting reality. the opposite of the black pill is the blue pill and the opposite of natural truth is social reality. society, the consummate parasite that is burnt by the rays of truth can only survive under the smoke of a thousand lies.

the ultimate irony of all this nightmare logic is of course that in the end of the day after 3 millions pages of philosophical reasoning the 'correct' thing to tell a low iq person is... 'yes you too can be an inventor'

Last edited:
Everyone wishes they had higher iq, it would make life a helluva lot easier